PDA

View Full Version : Auctioning off my first tail for charity

Moongazer
04-05-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place, so feel free to move it!

So since I'm getting a used silicone tail and a tail from fishbutts (Eventually) having 3 tails in the house seems to be a bit much. So what better way to give back to the community then by auctioning off my tail for charity?

The charities are: (The winner would pick a charity of their choice)
- B.C. Cancer Foundation
- B.C. Children's hospital
- Food Bank
- Make a Wish
- SPCA

The starting bid would be $25

Now for the tail. The tail is a 2010 mertailor tail, with it's fair share of wear and tear. I've repainted it, but in the right hands it would easily look gorgeous. For it's age it's holding up so well.

Measurments
5'3" and lower
Size 3 pants (Give or take, does stretch but its made of neoprin and the sides are easy enough to take in)
Size 7 or lower in shoe size (There is no strap around the monofin but if the tail is tight enough it's not an issue)

If the tail does not sell, I will be harvesting the monofin to use for my personal use.

Pictures to come when I'm ready to auction it off.

Kanti
04-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Aww that so sweet!
Do you have a photo of it? O:

Moongazer
04-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Not with the new paint job but it's the one in my profile picture as well as the one plastered all over my FB page haha. I'll get some updated pictures soon.

BlueMermaid
04-06-2013, 10:08 AM
That is such a wonderful idea! Let me know when you do and I'll spread the word!

MerAnthony
04-06-2013, 10:48 AM
:( I stand to tall.

Mermaid Kelda
04-06-2013, 07:35 PM
By 5'3" do you mean full height, or from waist to feet? Cause I can imagine, with people having different leg lengths/torso lengths, it might not matter how tall you were.