View Full Version : Raina Mermaid and the Halifax Aquarium

Joseph McGarry
04-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Recently, Raina Mermaid tweeted on @HFXMermaid that if she won the lottery, she would like to build an aquarium in Halifax. She also tweeted that she thought this would help out the economy and prou avide new jobs for Halifax. Right now, it is just a dream. I believe it can become reality.

I believe that, with the right kind and right amount of help, the Halifax Aquarium could become real in a relatively short time. No one asked me to post here, and I'm not getting any compensation for this. I just believe that, when someone has a dream like this, especially when it's posted on Twitter, that it can become real.

If you or anyone you know has experience running or building an aquarium, or has connections with the government of Nova Scotia (or Canada), or knows how to get funding for this project, or any other assistance, contact Raina. Her e-mail is raina@rainamermaid.com. In the not too distanf future, I believe she'll be standing in front of the new Halifax Aquarium for the grand opening.

To Raina: I would not have posted this if I didn't think you could do it. From what I've read about you on Facebook and Twitter, you have excellent business knowledge. This is simply an expansion of what you've already done. To me, this is what networking is about. I wish you all the success in the world.

Kanti
04-06-2013, 12:15 AM
WOW!
That would seriously be kickass!

You guys could do a kickstarter for it! I bet a lot of people would get behind that idea!

Ayla of Duluth
04-06-2013, 03:16 AM
Nice :) I'd love to see her accomplish that! It'd be so amazing for her

Mermaid Saphira
04-06-2013, 09:08 AM
That would certainly be an amazing feat! I would love to see Raina accomplish it

AniaR
04-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I don't have plans to immediately do this... it was a brief joking post on twitter.

context :p https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=579780385390042&id=183327321702019