PDA

View Full Version : Eeeek! That was so fun!! :D

Ashe
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
I am soooo happy right now! My father's friends were over today and they brought over their little 2 year old girl. Before they came my mom said, "I'm sure she's never seen a real mermaid before" And gave me that little 'if ya know what I mean' look. You should have seen my face! I ran up the stairs faster than I though possible, threw on my swimsuit and Magictail (the only one that is useable at the moment), and then flopped over into my pool. When my dad's friends and the little girl Elizabeth came, they were really surprised- but in a good way! Elizabeth was shy at first, but then I let her touch my fin and she was so excited! She thought I was real!! The first little one I swim with thought that I was real! She would splash with her feet, and I with my tail. And she was throwing a little ball to me. Her parents were really impressed when my mom explained what I do :D When I had to get out, I took off my tail behind a floaty and left it there. When I walked out of the pool with two legs instead of a tail, she looked kinda sad, but I explained that magic turned me into human and then she was all happy again. All in all, that was so cool!
So recap- first time swimming with a kid + thinks I am real = Kalani is a really happy fish!!

Maethor
04-21-2013, 06:49 PM
That is so cute!!!! What a cool experience!

ButterflyVision
04-21-2013, 06:52 PM
Congratulations! Childhood success! I'm sure she will never forget this day!

Mermaid Marissa
04-21-2013, 07:38 PM
Awwwwwww that's so cute! I was at my local YMCA just testing out my tail that I recently made updates to, to look more "realistic" and there were a bunch of kids from some day care or camp who saw me and all started waving and screaming "Hi mermaid" from the balcony. :D It was sooooo cute! It made me so happy

Ashe
04-21-2013, 10:20 PM
Yeah, I had to leave for a cake class, but my mom said that the whole time I was gone, Elizabeth was talking about me and was wanting to swim with me again :D Hopefully I can have my next tail finished by that time!

Mermaid Saphira
04-22-2013, 07:54 AM
How adorable! I' sure you really brightened her day in the most magical ways :D