PDA

View Full Version : Shells and sequin tops on Etsy

Ilonka
04-26-2013, 12:39 PM
I recently opened my own Etsy where i'm selling a few mermaid costume pieces that can be custom made to your liking.
This is the kind of mermaid top that I have available. The base is a plain bra, can be of your style and size choice (you can even send in your own to ensure a proper fit)

Can choose up to three sequin colors, design will be similar to the one shown in the image, some beads and shells may vary.

Can also be made to your design specifications (shells in specific places, different type of seagrass, more pearls, no net, etc)

I live in Sarasota FL, so for now I will only be accepting orders from the U.S and Puerto Rico.
Paypal only

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixicove

Thank you!

Blondie
04-27-2013, 02:53 AM
Those are so so so gorgeous!

Ilonka
04-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Thank you! :D i wish i had more $$ to continue making them but unfortunately I will only be able to when someone makes a purchase. Its a bit frustrating :(

MerMarla
04-28-2013, 03:03 PM
Oh! Ilonka! this design is beautiful! I don't blame you for doing these tops on commission. The investment is huge, and lots of competition. Years ago, I learned only to work by commission, because a few customers ordered, then didn't pay. I was stuck trying to sell someone else's design or color scheme. Those few people ruined it for my good, and paying customers, but they understood, and I didn't lose any of them. I applaud you for doing this on commission, it provides a safety net for both you and your customer. Eventually, I did have enuf stock (leather, sequins, Swarofski crystals, beads...) for the horse costumes, bridle work, and bridle embellishments that I could start a project, and then not have to wait for supply deliveries. Keep up the good work, it's really lovely!
Bubble hearts!
Mermaid Marla from Weeki