PDA

View Full Version : running for the cure!

mermaid hannah
08-23-2011, 03:30 AM
hi everyone.

i just wanted to let you know that i am running for a cure for breast cancer and need your help, i need everyone that can donate to donate even as little as five dollars to help me surpass my goal of sixty dollars. I am running for my aunt who had breast cancer and overcame it. I am running for those who have a mum, sister, or best friend that have been affected or any other female relitve. (im also running for the whales :) )

every little bit helps!

donate here -> http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR/RunfortheCure2012/BCYukon?px=1835415&pg=personal&fr_id=1268

mermaid hannah
08-24-2011, 11:30 AM
GUYS! I ONLY NEED A FEW MORE DOLLARS! PLEASE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DONATE CLICK THE LINK!

Maple
08-25-2011, 02:04 AM
I know I said this on the chat, but THANK YOU Hannah for running.

Cancer research is near and dear to me. My brother is a cancer survivor so any cancer research is great.

If anyone can spare just a little bit, please do! This is so important. Cancer is just horrific and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Even when you survive, the effect of the treatment can haunt you for years. My poor brother is getting cataracts from the radiation he needed and he's not even 30 yet!

mermaid hannah
08-25-2011, 06:55 PM
ok guys! i reached my goal and set a new one, my new goal is two hundred, im at one! come on people! my team is trying to raise 1500! every little bit helps!

and thank you maple youre donation meant alot!