PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Springs in FL June 16th - Possible filming by professional crew

Moonflower
05-15-2013, 12:17 PM
I have it on good authority that there might be a professional camera crew joining us for our already scheduled meet at Rainbow Springs on June 16th I'm not 100% on this, but I wanted as many people as possible to know. The more mers we get, the more interesting it will be if they do decide to film us! So, if you know anyone with a tail who might want to join is (but is either not on MerNetwork or doesn't visit frequently), please let them know too!

Sunday, June16th, 10:00am - 5:00pm
We will be meeting at Rainbow Springs at 10:00am. It is $2.00 per person to get in, there are facilities there to change in, and it is recommended that you bring a picnic lunch and plenty of fluids. The water here is GORGEOUS, and perfect for taking pictures and videos! There's also a dock we can get changed on before we dive in. EVERYONE is welcome here, the more the mer-rier, just remember to be respectful of the others who may be visiting as well. They are typically open until 6 or so.

Also, REMEMBER THE SUNSCREEN! A burned mer is an unhappy mer.

More information in the original thread here:
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?4820-Cloth-Tail-Workshop-amp-Swimming-Meet-up-Orlando-amp-Rainbow-Springs-FL-June-15-16

Blondie
05-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Oooooooh how did you manage that Moon?! That's awesome!! I think that's going to bring a lot more mers out there. Who wouldn't want to be filmed PROFESSIONALLY in their tail? It would make everyone look so glamorous!

NerineArcticMermaid
05-16-2013, 01:12 PM
HA! yeah we learned that the hard way didnt we last time.... or at least I did... oh man that was a abd sunburn.

Yall have fun! I cant make it but I am going to Alabama for a meetup Saturday... so maybe some of ya north floridians can jion us if they cant get to yours :D

Mermaid Gosalyn
05-16-2013, 05:03 PM
I have to admit, the prospect of a professional camera crew makes me a little nervous, haha. I'll have to try not to do anything too embarassing.

Blondie
05-17-2013, 01:38 AM
I wouldn't worry too much Gosalyn. I work with media and I promise you, they try to make you look as good as they can. They cut out the stuff that's silly :P Henceforth, bloopers.

Mermaid Gosalyn
05-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Oh, a mermaid blooper reel would be awesome!

Moonflower
05-29-2013, 07:50 PM
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED!!!

Patches
06-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Oh man haha this would be really awesome I am so excited. :DDD

Moonflower
06-07-2013, 04:43 PM
I thought I'd fixed this back to the 16th! Yes, it's back to the 16th and the workshop is still on the 15th ^_^

NerineArcticMermaid
06-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Im going!!!!! Cant wait to see you guys again!!!!!!!!