PDA

View Full Version : My Logo Draft One :)

Arella
05-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Hey guys here is a copy of the first draft of my logo, it still needs some work but it's a start :) 11395

MerEmma
05-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Ooh, I really like it! It's kinda unique, too!

AniaR
05-23-2013, 11:06 PM
love it great idea

Mermaid Momo
05-24-2013, 02:11 AM
It's really cool!

MerMarla
05-24-2013, 03:30 AM
Hey guys here is a copy of the first draft of my logo, it still needs some work but it's a start :)

I really like your logo, too! I am so partial to blue! If I might make a suggestion... also work on a version to have it embroidery stitched, too, say to use on a towel or suit coverup. Your logo can be stitched on many kinds of fabrics, even canvas, for a director's chair (one chair for you and one for your MerTender) that you might want to use at a gig. To do that, just make sure it's simple enuf. By that I mean, limit tiny details that won't show up once the logo is reduced to about 3 inches in diameter, or even less depending on what you want it used for. The more detail, the more expensive it is to have the embroidery service take your artwork and convert it to the language the embroidery machines use. Also the fewer colors, the cheaper it is too. That's not to say, don't use colors, and yours is perfect... 7 colors. Black and white count as colors when it's stitched out.

I love what you've designed, I need to get busy and do mine, too!
Mermaid Marla

Arella
05-24-2013, 08:50 AM
Thanks I'll do that :)

Mermaid Marissa
05-29-2013, 06:37 PM
I love this!

Mermaid Marissa
05-29-2013, 06:38 PM
My brother is the artist in the family so he made mine. If I had your talent my life would be so much easier :lol: