PDA

View Full Version : Im not sure what to do now :/

MermaidIsis
06-07-2013, 11:36 PM
So, i purchased a fish but during the Christmas sale. About three months after the due date, i posted a post (lol, posted a post) on her wall, asking what was happening with my tail, and we got in a conversation, which i remained very polite in, and I was blocked after two or three of my responses. so, after about two months of trying to reach her, i made another face book account, and we talked and decided a due date. she promised repeatedly that it would be here by if not before, the due date. The due date was two days ago, not even a message.Its now about seven months after the original due date, Christmas. so, we have been trying to reach her, but she wont respond. So, I'm scared i may never get my tail or a refund, and we didn't have the money for this tail in the first place.
Do any mers out there have any ideas? i just want my tail so bad, I'm willing to try just about anything. So, no ideas are bad ideas!
Thanks a gallon :mermaid kiss:

Mermaid Tula
06-07-2013, 11:38 PM
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?3759-My-Uphis post may or may not help, but other people who are having the same issue with Stevie are posting here.

AniaR
06-08-2013, 09:37 AM
I'm reallllllly sorry to hear that :( I second comatose Angel's response. Check out the other threads to see what others are doing

MermaidIsis
06-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks, i will

Mermaid Annariea
06-08-2013, 03:37 PM
that's such a shame :( my tail is so lovely, and she was so great when it came to communication. it makes me sad to see her going so downhill.

i really hope that you and everyone else gets their tail or refund, and that stevie gets it together and gets back to her former glory. she was such an awesome option for us poorer mers, and now everyone is so discouraged.

MerAnthony
06-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Ok I do not have one of her tails, an I have been reading everybodys post on the problems with Fish Butts. An we all know she is having problems getting her tails out. But my question is why doesn't she say she is having problems? From all the posts I have read not once have I heard anybody say she was having a problems. Now this is just a question from an outside veiw of things. Why hasn't she said anything to the fact she is having problems on getting her tails out? Also what puzzles me that when people start asking questions on FB they get blocked.(weird)Now I remember when there was a post she had made that people are going to get refunds. Now she recanted an said that people will be getting there tails. (weird again) Now another question is why doesn't she come forward an say the truth( people will respect her more) on what is going on?

BlueMermaid
06-08-2013, 08:24 PM
In November I paid for 2 adult tails and a baby tail. I paid extra for a merfin monofin. At first my emails were always answered promptly, now nothing for 3 months. I don't think she meant to, but it appears this has turned into a case of fraud, and she needs to face that fact and start figuring out how she can fix things, quick. She could be arrested for this, its called larceny by conversion. I've seen it happen with a family member who took money for a job but never did the work, and he was arrested. I would HATE for that to happen to her because I truly believe she just got in over her head. so I hope she can get this situation under control before this happens. I would make me very sad to see this become a criminal case. I'm hoping to get my money back through small claims court. Anyone who hasn't gotten tails or refunds could consider filing with small claims court. You have a better chance of getting your money back that way than if a criminal case were started. I will file if I don't hear something soon.

AniaR
06-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Anthony she's actually said multiple times she was having problems, and went into detail too.

If it helps (which I guess when you're this far in the hole it doesn't) I see on FB that she pretty much does NOTHING but work on tails. :/

Blue Mermaid, I get exactly what you're saying and agree. :( I don't think the intention was to scam people, but with so many people without tails or money.. something's gotta give. That's a long time for you to wait, and I believe Oceana has been waiting since June 2012....