PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Lanai's Update(s)

New York Mermaid
08-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Well my Mer Sisters & Brothers,

I finally got the courage to make a vlog, and along with some quick cameo's from my parrots (lol) I did a quick summary on whats going on in my life, from moving to future tails and of course greetings to everyone on MerNetwork. So enjoy and dont mind me, I'm a wee bit nervous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPXHvT7YdQ

Little_Orca
08-26-2011, 07:49 PM
^_^ You are so pretty.

New York Mermaid
08-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Aww thank you, Ms.Sexy Orca woman :) Can you tell I was nervous? I play with my hair when im nervous.

AniaR
08-26-2011, 09:08 PM
so cute!!!!

Odette
08-26-2011, 10:27 PM
HII!!!!! love your birds. they are silly sweethearts! glad life is getting better. =)

New York Mermaid
08-26-2011, 10:47 PM
loll thank you, Paulie and Phoenix are hams, always need to get a word in no matter what im doing.

Mermaid Saphira
08-26-2011, 11:21 PM
You said my name!!!!! ^_^ LOL! Can't wait for more vlogs : )

Spindrift
08-26-2011, 11:26 PM
Ahh I got a shoutout! Whelp. That made my day.

New York Mermaid
08-27-2011, 01:27 AM
LOL Of course I must shout out My Mer Family :)

Taylor is a Mermaid
08-27-2011, 03:12 AM
What a beautiful, well-spoken mermaid. I'm glad things are starting to look up a little. Your family is still in my prayers. Oh, and...I got a shout out! *dances*

New York Mermaid
08-27-2011, 10:57 AM
@Taylor thank you very much for the compliment and for the prayers.

You guys are silly, I might have to make a list next time, just make one vlog shouting out the entire mernetwork :D . We are doing pretty good over here, Right now Im just waiting for this hurricane to pass. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have another vlog made.

New York Mermaid
08-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Good lord this hurricane is scary. It hasn't even started completely yet, but the rain is coming down super hard. I am here with the boys riding it out and everyone's okay here. Should anything i'll keep you guys updated. For those mers in the east coast Stay Safe my loves.

New York Mermaid
08-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Vlog Update :) Sorry i didint do any shoutouts on this one, but I will the next one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvwbG5_InT8

jukumerboii
08-31-2011, 02:44 AM
YEAHHH MER-VLOGS this should be a thread on its on,,just use posting mer-vlogs bout tails, life, etc..!

Mermaid Saphira
08-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Dude, your Hubby could be King Neptune! Or Triton! Then he could rule the high seas apartment! LOL

New York Mermaid
09-02-2011, 01:39 AM
LOL My Hubby is a Landlubber- He cant swim, and he actually sinks (and i float), which came the joke if we were to have kids they would be neutral in the water..lol

New York Mermaid
09-06-2011, 07:52 PM
My (super spoiled) Cousin heard I was moving into the apartment My uncle left my mother in his will, and now my cousin's using the "Baby" card to get sympathy and get the apartment (meanwhile she just learned about the apartment and I've been moving into the apartment for a week now). My cousin called my mom and made my mom feel guilty and Apparently told all the neighbors about her wanting the apartment and now my mom is having second thoughts. There 2 vacant apartments and my cousin is fighting for my apartment, meanwhile she knows she can get another apartment here for $250. since she's a longtime resident.

Well sorry Cookie, This time your not getting your way (as she usually always does).. thank god I have the keys. Though im sore as hell and extremely Exhausted I moved in today. (Instead of moving in 2 weeks) Im sick and tired of having people walk all over me, while i smile and nod. Im sorry, I am just frusterated you know.

New York Mermaid
09-19-2011, 03:51 AM
Okay guys I will be vid updating soon, LOL so much going on over here, its very hard to move a TON of stuff when you have only 2 people (and occasionally 1) moving a million things. I havent even moved the fish tanks yet, or my bed. Good grief theres so much to do, but I painted my room a bluish color called "Cool Jazz" by Behr, i love it soo much, now i have the rest of the place to paint. Anyone want to come on over and help? I can use some extra fins, .. um.. hands :) I'll make sandwiches and lemonade (or koolaid lol). UPDATE VLOG coming soon :) cross my fins*

New York Mermaid
09-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Just a quick VLOG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyINqXnzXIU

Maple
09-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Aww, Lanai you're so cute!

Unless you have a roller shield then paint does get everywhere, lol! I've done enough painting with my Mum and been covered in paint speckles enough times too!

And hold on to your keys! That is your apartment, you deserve it, and just kindly and firmly insist that she can have the other apartment. Tell them it's not fair to you to have everyone change their minds after you have moved in and painted and made it a home. Fins crossed that everything works itself out!

New York Mermaid
09-25-2011, 04:07 PM
lol thanks,
yeah im a mess, but its worth it once the room was done. The situation was averted, and I have officially moved in and im just settling and putting up my stuff, ill bring up a vlog hopefully in a couple of days.

New York Mermaid
10-10-2011, 11:32 PM
so sorry guys, been super sick and super busy, if its not one thing, its another but hoping to finish up some last minute stuff over here.

New York Mermaid
10-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Hubby bought me, a teeny little Koi, Looks like when he gets older my aunt will have a new friend for her Koi pond. :) I am trying to get myself organized over here, not easy when your working and only have one day off for the next few weeks.. :-/ And some good news, my BFF is interested in mermaids, so guess whos trying to turn her, She lives in Iowa though. Hey there are mermaids everywhere even lake mermaids, i told her. Soon enough she'll be in tail and apart of this forum if i know her well enough :)