PDA

View Full Version : Meetup in July! :D

XMermaidMarinaX
06-10-2013, 04:35 PM
First off, I understand Merpalooza is in August, thats what the last thing I tried making centered around for some reason. But I was talking about a meetup in July, not an event in August, so lets not bring that up to much here. Okay? :) Onto the meetup ideas!
What time/day? What day is best for you, and what location?
I know Rainbow River is a very popular meetup location, but does anyone else have some ideas?

I hope to hear back! I decided that I would try having a meetup in July for a few reasons.
Some people might be missing the meetup this month, and want to have a meetup during the summer. I'm getting a new tail sometime next month, and I really want to do this, since the only reason I'm not attending the June meet is due to a lack of tail.

So lets get our ideas together!

Answer these when you reply!
Time:
What you'd like to see:
What you wouldn't like to see:

XMermaidMarinaX
06-11-2013, 04:42 PM
If we are going to do this, the deadline for a picked location, day, n time is going to be the end of the month. That way people can fix plans n stuff to be here :)

Jenna/Angelfish
06-13-2013, 11:48 AM
If we are going to do this, the deadline for a picked location, day, n time is going to be the end of the month. That way people can fix plans n stuff to be here :)
I'm definitely in let me know where and when I will work around everything the only day I cannot do is the 18 th that's it :)

Moonflower
06-14-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm having a meetup this coming Sunday at Rainbow Springs. It's being filmed by a professional crew if you're interested.

XMermaidMarinaX
06-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks Moonflower but I won't be able to attend.. Its Fathers Day, and I don't have a tail yet. Thats why I offered this as an option.

XMermaidMarinaX
06-15-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm definitely in let me know where and when I will work around everything the only day I cannot do is the 18 th that's it :)
Would Nokomis Beach be fine? :D I'm really wanting a meetup there, but I don't know when my tail will arrive. I know that once the materials arrive she said a month, so I'm just going to wait. I'm really hoping to get a meetup in before school starts!

Jenna/Angelfish
06-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Would Nokomis Beach be fine? :D I'm really wanting a meetup there, but I don't know when my tail will arrive. I know that once the materials arrive she said a month, so I'm just going to wait. I'm really hoping to get a meetup in before school starts!

I think that would be fine what date are u thinking?

Luna Nerissa
06-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Who all is invited?

XMermaidMarinaX
06-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Anyone that wants to attend. Im thinking somewhere in the 20's? 22nd maybe? :) I dunno.

Luna Nerissa
06-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Where at? :D

Luna Nerissa
06-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Destin is a nice area.

Mermaidmechanic
06-16-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm moving to Florida early July and holy cow, I never realized just how HUGE it was until recently. Out of curiosity, is anyone else in the Jacksonville area?

XMermaidMarinaX
06-16-2013, 03:09 PM
So far I'm thinking Nokomis Beach, and still debating on the date :P

Blondie
06-16-2013, 08:27 PM
End of July would be peeeerfect for me. My sisters are all out of town so I basically get the house (and my life) to myself for two weeks xD Are we looking at a beach meet up or a spring meet up? Or is there no preference?

WavyMermaidy
06-16-2013, 09:59 PM
I don't know much about Nokomis, but just to throw out an east coast option the beach by Marineland is awesome...usually pretty quiet with lots of cool rock jetties for photos. For a spring my nominee is always Alexander Springs. But if it's doable schedule-wise and not SUPER far away I'd be interested.

XMermaidMarinaX
06-17-2013, 12:22 AM
I'm just trying to work out a place I could get to. My parents don't want to take me to far,away, so that's why I chose Nokomis.

Blondie
06-17-2013, 12:28 AM
Where do you live Marina?

XMermaidMarinaX
06-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Mermaid Elena can no longer make my tail in time for the meetup. She's living with her mother again, who refuses to let her make/do anything mermaid related.. So.. now I have to wait till the end of August for it to get started. I'll admit it's a bit upseting.. but oh well. :(

Luna Nerissa
06-24-2013, 10:34 PM
If anyone comes to destin, My mother says a few girls can stay in our guest room. No guys though, because she's paranoid