PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork

Ariadne
06-10-2013, 09:01 PM
No idea if this has been posted before, if it has I haven't yet found it - I was wondering if there is a thread with links to the different client paperwork we need for events...contracts, client information sheets, booking agreements, etc. Was looking online for some, but they were kind of bland and generic - am hoping to find something a bit more specific for performing mers. Thanks in advance! :)

AniaR
06-10-2013, 09:48 PM
I've put examples in my book, and some examples in some of the threads like in the photography thread :) but you can find a template for most right through microsoft word or google

Odette
06-19-2013, 05:08 PM
I have the invoice,receipt,terms of service,performance survey,and a reference sheet.The reference sheet is awesome. If they fill it out and even one of them books me, they get a gift card(like Starbucks).people looove gift cards. lol

invoice is invoice.It will always be generic.
terms of service is merely what terms you have when working.i put down how i will be bringing a "mermaid handler" i must be paid in full before i perform,for traveling gigs out of state i write out how they are going to reimburse traveling expenses and pay me on top of that.(I've got a whole thing on traveling gigs i will post eventually) stuff like that.
performance survey is asking how did i do at your party? did i exceed expectations?did i leave a mess behind, were the staff polite?a survey. attached is the reference sheet where they can refer people and when someone get a hold of me , i usually asked if they were referred and pull up that information.
good luck with whichever way you do it! =)

AniaR
06-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Yeah it's best to use templates so you can customize it, and it's good to review and update your stuff. I am meaning to sit down and update mine for a while now!