PDA

View Full Version : *Sighs* Money Issues...

melbel1023
08-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, I guess everyone has them every now and then...
My electricity bill is way overdue, and both of my tail ideas are put on hold until that and my rent is paid off (And I'm a few hundred below that as well...)
My bill is about $550 (which is due a week before I get my financial aid from school), I need to order $50 of neoprene, $90 for silicone, and $30 for lexan.
I hate to ask for money, seeing as how I know I'm not the only one out there with these money problems, but I can't help but ask my Mer community first for assistance.
Here is my donation link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=melbel1023%40gmail.com&lc=US&item_name=Melissa's Costume%2fElectricity Bill fund&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG.gif%3aNonHosted (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=melbel1023%40gmail.com&lc=US&item_name=Melissa%27s%20Costume%2fElectricity%20Bi ll%20fund&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG.gif%3aNonHosted)

And here's the link for my etsy shop, where you can buy a charm - which helps me out!
Thank you.

melbel1023
08-27-2011, 02:08 PM
The link for etsy is in my signature.

Mermaid Saphira
08-27-2011, 02:17 PM
I don't have any money to give you right now, but i wish you the best of luck! : )

melbel1023
08-27-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks.
I don't want this to sound mean, but this is very serious. Not so much the costuming part, but the electricity part is. I have four pet lizards whom each depend on their lighting and heating equipment to survive daily. When I say anything will help, I mean ANYTHING. A dollar, anything....My boyfriend's next paycheck is for our rent, which will leave us flat broke for two weeks.
I know a lot of people build funds for their tails they want to make/buy and some of them get a lot of donations. All I'm asking is for help on a bill, which will help me and my pets survive...

Again, I'm not trying to sound mean or upset, I'm just becoming very desperate...

melbel1023
08-28-2011, 03:19 PM
BUMP