PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Mers Beach meet-up / July 4th celebration

spottedcatfish
06-29-2013, 02:49 AM
Hey So Cal Mers,

It has come to my attention that there are quite a few of us in San Diego County, and I'd like to meet you all! So I'm planning on hosting a meet up, maybe next week on the 4th of July, during the day. I know it can get crazy at the beaches on this day. But If you have any suggestions for another place, please do suggest it! If we do plan this on a beach, it may have to be early in the morning so we can find a spot, but we won't have to stay all day. Let me know of your suggestions. As for other dates and times, I am off work on Tues and Thurs next week. I would plan something for the weekend, but I have work. I could do Sunday the 7th and Monday the 1st, before 4pm. I tend to be scheduled for work on Friday and weekends.

We could also plan something after next week too. I just wanted to get the conversation started.

People from OC and LA counties are welcome to come too.

Would this work for any of you? Where would you like to meet? What days work for you?

deepblue
06-30-2013, 05:35 PM
If there's a meet on July 4, I already know I can't make that. No sitter. Because no parking. I live next to the pier in OB, where the fireworks will be.

There will be no parking past quite early.

The other days, I really won't know until close to. I'm sorry I can't be more precise, but my only sitter is my mom, and I have to go by when she can come out to watch my daughter, and *especially* if she slept recently. She's a chronic insomniac... won't leave her with my daughter if she's not slept recently.

But I hope some others respond here!