PDA

View Full Version : Really dumb question: Latex Bra making

New York Mermaid
08-28-2011, 08:00 PM
I would love to give this a go, on making a latex mermaid bra. I have No idea where to start, but Im motivated. I will be using a bikini top and most likely a simple nude bra with an underwire.(im not sure what would be good latex, is ALEX safe to use or not) Any Helpful tips would be appreciated. I was also thinking of making an sequin shell bra, but thats later on.

Thanks in advance :)

taom
08-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Sounds interesting! What is your design?

MermaidAubrin
08-28-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm glad you asked this because I just made one (out of Alex plus but it is the same steps) I will post a thread about it soon :)

New York Mermaid
08-28-2011, 10:28 PM
^Thanks Aubrin

@taom, Im looking for some inspiration, something to match my tail maybe something with scales and pearls i dunno yet, i like playing it by ear sometimes because thats when things come out beautiful.

Winged Mermaid
08-29-2011, 03:56 PM
With latex or ALEX you can make one pretty easily. Just follow the steps on the "Using ALEX for tails" thread for the bra material. Netting (and not steel mesh) is used so it can curve around the shape of the bra with ease. I know of at least three other people who have done this, two of them with strapless bras and one with a NuBra (self adhesive bra). Good luck!

New York Mermaid
08-29-2011, 04:53 PM
thanks so much :)

MermaidMermeron(Cameron)
01-16-2018, 09:27 AM
latex would be a very neat idea though you are lucky because i cant go with an idea like that i have latex allergies :p;):D:eek::thumbs-up::eye twitch::dance::shame::jelly::rollover::headdesk::g ah:

MermaidMermeron(Cameron)
01-16-2018, 09:27 AM
plz show your results when finished (im bad at socializing)
:cool: