PDA

View Full Version : New to the pod & MerNetwork!

Green Tea Mermaid
07-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Hi Everyone!
I am Ashley the Green Tea Mermaid. I am really new to the community & hoping to met some other so cal mers! A liitle about me. I am scuba certified & working on my advanced diver. I would to love learn Freediving. I also want to work as a mer. I love art & food. Haha. Anyway I would love to hear a little bit about everyone too!:p

Mermaid Lorelei
07-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Welcome Ashley! What part of So Cal are you from? I'm originally from the OC but I'm currently stuck in Oklahoma.

Mermaid Octavia
07-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm waving from your attic, Oregon! XD

Green Tea Mermaid
07-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Welcome Ashley! What part of So Cal are you from? I'm originally from the OC but I'm currently stuck in Oklahoma.
Stuck in Oklahoma...that must be so different then the OC. I am from inland empire, but I work in the OC.

Green Tea Mermaid
07-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi Octavia! Are you a MLP: FiM fan? I am guessing by your name.

Mermaid Octavia
07-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi Octavia! Are you a MLP: FiM fan? I am guessing by your name.

A lot of people think that. Here I am, not knowing there was a pony named Octavia until much later. XD I'd only seen like 80% of the first season and never did see a pony named Octavia. It was purely coincidence! The reason why I chose the name is that I was born in October, love octopi and decided I wanted to be a mermaid around eight years old. "Oct" seems to keep cropping up in my life so I decided to use that~ /random story

Green Tea Mermaid
07-12-2013, 01:44 PM
A lot of people think that. Here I am, not knowing there was a pony named Octavia until much later. XD I'd only seen like 80% of the first season and never did see a pony named Octavia. It was purely coincidence! The reason why I chose the name is that I was born in October, love octopi and decided I wanted to be a mermaid around eight years old. "Oct" seems to keep cropping up in my life so I decided to use that~ /random story
Octavia is a background character so unless you were looking for her you wouldn't find her. Very cool story about your name. Octopi are fun. Do you have a octopus top?

Mermaid Octavia
07-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Octavia is a background character so unless you were looking for her you wouldn't find her. Very cool story about your name. Octopi are fun. Do you have a octopus top?

Ah, that could explain it. I think I've seen a picture of her and she's grey?

I wish I did have an octopus top, but I do plan to get one at some point. I'm saving up for a top and a tail from Mermaid Raven but I probably won't be able to get either until next year.

Do you have a tail? If so, where is it from? If not, what are you plans?

Green Tea Mermaid
07-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Ah, that could explain it. I think I've seen a picture of her and she's grey?

I wish I did have an octopus top, but I do plan to get one at some point. I'm saving up for a top and a tail from Mermaid Raven but I probably won't be able to get either until next year.

Do you have a tail? If so, where is it from? If not, what are you plans?

I am having a purple starfish top made right now by Merbella. My tail I am going to have made by Mertailor sometime this fall. I have already designed it in a purple/teal color.

Mermaid Danielle
07-12-2013, 10:11 PM
Welcome! That is awesome that you are scuba certified! I'm hoping to become so in the next few years. Enjoy the network, there are a lot of great forum posts on hear for everything related to mermaiding.