PDA

View Full Version : Starfish pasties

Nerissa
08-29-2011, 08:34 AM
In case you wanted starfish pasties like Merfolk Tails used to sell, I found some places where they sell that! Though, the realistic ones are a little small..

Kitten Tongues makes glitter starfish pasties and sells them on etsy.com:
She does custom orders. Just ask her! :)

And there is a German speaking site where they make realistic ones, looking like this:
They sell others as well, but I liked these the most.
They sell them at puderblond.com if you understand German. I found the site through someone mentioning it on DeviantArt.

I purchased the glitter ones from Etsy, but I think I'll order from Puderblond as well, they were just so awesome!

MermaidAubrin
08-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Haha those are cute but I would wear them if they had more coverage

Blaze
08-29-2011, 09:59 AM
Haha those are cute but I would wear them if they had more coverage

Have them made bigger; the first lady does custom ones. ;D

I have a pastie maker friend that does all mine for me; she will be making me rhinestone starfish ones for my little mermaid number. :D I have another friend that does awesome prop work; he is working on realistic rubber ones too but made them too pointy on the ends at first rather than rounded so he is re-sculpting.

Mermaid Saphira
08-29-2011, 10:22 AM
They sell them at puderblond.com if you understand German.

If you don't understande German, you can always use google translator : )

Nerissa
08-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Yup! I don't know German so much, but German and Norwegian seems to be very common. So I had luck. But yeah, I also used google translator. So now I ordered both couple of pasties. Then I have more to choose from! ;D

Scarlet Rose, that's awesome! I look forward to see how they turn out!

Mermaid Saphira
08-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Lovin the star fish hair piece from kitten Tongues !!

Mermaid Sirena
10-08-2011, 12:36 PM
I have been trying to find starfish pasties for ages o_0 Now I am one step closer to completing my merpersona :)