PDA

View Full Version : Catching Fire New Trailer Release.

MermaidHyli
07-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Just thought I'd post this here for all us crazy fans. From the looks of it, it will be awesome. Maybe include more details from the book this time round.
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/20/new-catching-fire-trailer-debuts-at-comic-con-video/

MerEmma
07-20-2013, 09:40 PM
Somehow I hadn't seen this already! It looks like a GREAT trailer. I just finished re-reading the book, ahh, I can't wait to see it all in movie format. It looks really good--I loved the first one. I'm anxious to see what the victor's village looks like because I know I've imagined it wayyyy off. :P

MermaidHyli
07-20-2013, 10:37 PM
This trailer was just released a few hoirs ago that may be why you couldnt find it :)

MerEmma
07-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Derp. That makes sense. For some reason I thought it had been out a while already. =P

Miyu
07-21-2013, 01:13 AM
*squee* awesome! I'ma go fangirl out now. And try not to re-re-read the books again, LOL.

Miyu
07-21-2013, 01:22 AM
Holy. Carp. That was awesome! Where do I start... the dress, OMG the dress, and I love how they made Cesar Flickerman look more like a person and less like a plastic face for The Capitol... Effie's face broke my heart a little, The arena outfits look AMAZING, and so does the arena OMG.

Oh man I'm trying not to bounce off the walls. I guess I'm kind of a crazy fan, LOL... Not many things do I have this level of fangirl for... And that song - it always gets me.

MermaidHyli
07-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Moonlight I am the same way. My college roommate tried to get me to read the books before they became movies but I actually just read them..in about 30 hrs haha and accidentally out of order..oops :p I really love her dress it blows my mind and yes effie look just killed me. I cant wait to see the actors they picked out for the other tributes. So far I think theyve done a good job...dumb November so far away

Miyu
07-23-2013, 05:35 AM
LOL my mom kept trying to get me to read them, then she realized I couldn't afford them, so she gave them to me for my birthday after I'd seen the movie (and gotten the wrong impression of Peeta, which reading the books fixed LOL). Yeah it sucks it's so far away, but the fact that it's in November and not August means that I might actually have a chance of seeing it - I still haven't seen The Hobbit or Les Miserables, and those were my two "OMG seriously need to watch" movies :P

mermaidwhisperer
07-23-2013, 07:24 AM
I am so excited for Finnick!!!

angelstarfish
08-01-2013, 06:36 PM
wowzers. looks amazing!!!