PDA

View Full Version : NorCal Mermaid Meetup...Saturday August 31st

fawkes
07-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Hey guys!
I am inviting you all to come swimming with me at the most beautiful place I can think of.
Its called the punch bowl and its about 45minutes from where I live (near Napa County).
There's a beautiful waterfall, and the water is very clear and moderately deep (maybe 15-20'), and leads down to a gorgeous stream.
I'm gonna be there early in the morning (9-10am).

I'll post pics and directions if anyone is interested in coming.

August 31st is also my B-day, and I couldn't think of any cooler way to celebrate it then to meet my fellow NorCal Mer-sisters and Mer-brothers, and invite you on a swim! So let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone!
Fawkes (Meg)

fawkes
07-27-2013, 04:30 PM
P.S. You're invited too, SoCal Mers...if you're up to take the drive that is. :)

Koi Pond
07-29-2013, 06:31 PM
I just looked at the Napa Hiking Sight , is it the Devil's Punch Bowl in Angwin, Napa County?

fawkes
07-30-2013, 06:11 PM
No, you cant find it online anywhere. :( I tried.
Its a really secluded spot, with about a 10 minute hike.
Its BEAUTIFUL!!! And usually, no one is over there with the exception of a few locals.

I'll take some pics this week if I can, its about 45min away from where I live, but TOTALLY worth the drive.
It looks similar to the devils punch bowl in Napa, but its way prettier in my opinion.
It kinda reminds me of mermaid cove in Peter Pan. LOL

fawkes
08-03-2013, 07:58 PM
So, the ignition in the car is messed up, might have to be next week I get these pics.
:(