PDA

View Full Version : Whats it like to swim with you pod?

aWittleNoob
07-27-2013, 05:14 PM
Just wondering! :3

Mermaid Momo
07-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm in the Arizona pod, we've only had one meet up so far, but it's so fun! We talked about what kind of tails we want, or tails we've ordered or made, and just our hobbies and stuff. I can't wait till we have another one !

Sea Pearl
07-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Amazing! :) There are quite a few in the North Carolina POD, with quite a few of us in the same area and have recently started meeting up two-three times a week to swim at out local pool. We have a great time! I am so happy I've gotten the opportunity to meet some super nice mers and mermaid on a regular basis.

SeaGlass Siren
07-27-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't think I have a po in Toronto :| though I do have a merman friend but we don't hang out these days

Mermaid Dottie
07-27-2013, 07:58 PM
I actually got to swim with my whole pod at once on LIVE TV over the RenFaire. It was hilarious! The Newscaster actually Jumped in with us!

New York Mermaid
07-27-2013, 08:15 PM
My Pod is a wonderful one, we usually talk swim and just have a whale of a time, At the end of our swim we tend to grab something to eat together and talk about some things and hug goodbye

DepthWitch
07-27-2013, 08:57 PM
I havent gotten a chance only because the closest person to me is in Chicago :/ not a lot of Missouri mers

Blondie
07-27-2013, 10:07 PM
I swam once with the pod of the south/florida mers. And it was awesome! It's great to actually meet people within your community. Plus if you're a little mer shy, it's a fantastic way to get out there with a group.

TheChimera
11-08-2013, 02:14 AM
Sounds amazing, I live in South Africa, so there really isn't anyone else for me to hang with, I think I may be the only one here, i have looked, but it sounds so nice being able to share with other like-minded mers :)