PDA

View Full Version : Researching tailors for a tail to be shipped to Australia

Asteroidea
07-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Hey Everyone,

So I am new to everything (the network, the mercommunity, wanting a tail more than anything (aside from working in disneyland tokyo...)) Anyways... I would like some help before I jump in and buy a tail (as it is a big investment). So if you could please tell me where you got your tail/s from? What the service was like? If you made your own and what the best possible way of making it yourself is? (I am looking at latex or silicon for a realistic look) And anything else you think I should know... Cheers!

Ok also mentioning that my two friends have already bought their tails, one got hers from a new tailor who is actually positioned in Australia, and the other got (ordered) hers from Merberry Tails... I was thinking of getting mine from there but I have read a few reviews on a thread and it's 50/50 over good experiences verses bad... (that's what I gathered from everyones responses..) so I have been looking at others as well, such as Merbella and Fliptales

and of course I live in Australia, so tailors that are cool with shipping here would be good to know (I am pretty sure that on all of the ones I have already looked at shipping is fine international)

I think that's all... sorry if it doesn't make sense or is posted in the wrong spot... but yeah