PDA

View Full Version : Help getting my mername out!!!! Help!!plz

Kumori Kitsune
07-30-2013, 10:12 PM
I have tryed every thing to get out there as a mer. I post every where I can I need lots of likes on my page. Please help.

https://www.facebook.com/MermaidKumori

If any one has fb pages too comment and I can like them to.

Mermaid Dottie
07-30-2013, 11:17 PM
The thing that's working for us:
Go out in tail and swim all over the place, all the time, and have business cards.

Kumori Kitsune
07-31-2013, 03:10 AM
Thanks I try to Its just hard to around where I live and the lake I swim at at least to my neigbors seeing a mermaid on their beach is normal now. lol some people on boats see me. on vacation I wore my tail lot. I might have to call the ymca and c if I can mermaid swim there this summer or at the college pool maybe

aWittleNoob
07-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Wearing a tail inside water is nice and all, but you should take a photo of you sitting on land. Somewhere that won't damage your tail! ^^ Also a good thing would be is to get a youtube! Make interesting videos. Also you should take some photos on land, or at the aquarime and make a land tail! or something ^^! I think you can just make videos at home and at the lake and it will be cool. :D

Kumori Kitsune
07-31-2013, 04:03 PM
i have a channel and have done just that maybe putting my site link in the vid would help thank you