PDA

View Full Version : New merman in danville va!

MermanTyphoon
08-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Hi I am new to the pod and I would like to introduce myself. I am an actor,singer and dancer. I live in Danville VA which isn't very far from Richmond or Raleigh. I am a swimmer and I do the five hundred freestyle on my swim team. That is how I got my nickname Typhoon. Ever since I was real little I would swim like a dolphin in the pool and I believed in mermaids. I was the laughing stock of the school but when h20 just add water came about I was seen as cool. I spend my spare time making belts from seashels at my autns house in richmond because she has a mass hoard of conch shells in her yard. Sorry If I am boring you....I just wanna say hi and that I am excited to hang with you all in the future! I am always up for a quick swim. Right now I do not have a tail but I am saving up. byeeee

Echinacea
08-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Hi, Typhoon! Welcome to the family! I love the fish in your avatar - such a pretty colorful one!

Marlin
08-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the site Typhoon. Saw your favorite animal was a swordfish- had to drop and and say hi. :D

Mermaid Cascada
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm not from your pod but hi and welcome to mernetwork!

MermanTyphoon
08-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Hi, Typhoon! Welcome to the family! I love the fish in your avatar - such a pretty colorful one! thank you :)

MermanTyphoon
08-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the site Typhoon. Saw your favorite animal was a swordfish- had to drop and and say hi. :D thank you and yes i love swordfish!

MermanTyphoon
08-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm not from your pod but hi and welcome to mernetwork! thank you :)

Merman Dan
08-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Welcome Typhoon!

MermanTyphoon
08-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Welcome Typhoon!
thnx :)

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
08-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Always nice to have more mermen, particularly in the pod, though we're somewhat far. And please, don't worry about boring us... this is your introduction... it's all about you. Anyone who would be bored always has to option of simply not reading what you write... and those of us who are interested can hear more about you.

shimmygoddess
08-13-2013, 08:56 PM
welcome to the group

MermanTyphoon
08-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Always nice to have more mermen, particularly in the pod, though we're somewhat far. And please, don't worry about boring us... this is your introduction... it's all about you. Anyone who would be bored always has to option of simply not reading what you write... and those of us who are interested can hear more about you.
thank you so much :)

*Celine*
08-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Welcome Typhoon, love the nickname!!! My name is Celine and I study musical, so that also makes me an actrice, singer and dancer!!! Good luck on saving up for a tail, have you decided on a tailmaker already? Or do you plan to make one yourself?

MermanTyphoon
11-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Welcome Typhoon, love the nickname!!! My name is Celine and I study musical, so that also makes me an actrice, singer and dancer!!! Good luck on saving up for a tail, have you decided on a tailmaker already? Or do you plan to make one yourself?

I am thinking about making one myself! :)

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Fun123joker
11-10-2013, 10:18 AM
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:cool:

MermanTyphoon
11-10-2013, 10:35 AM
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:cool:

Haha, wassup?