PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Aquarium tail maker?

MermaidHyli
08-17-2013, 03:54 PM
So being from maryland and loving the Baltimore aquarium, I contacted them to see if they needed any mermaids. I was told that a man who volunteers there makes tails and so they have the contacts they need. I'm really curious as to who this is beause I havent heard of any one in Baltimore making tails. I think its cool someone is supplying them and maybe one day I'll get to swim with them. But does anybody know who the maker is? I'd love to get in contact with him :)

MermaidHyli
08-17-2013, 04:33 PM
I just figured out who it is. please disregard this post.

Mermaid Lorelei
08-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Might I ask who it is, now that you figured it out?

New York Mermaid
08-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Chris o brocki aka merman Christian

MermaidHyli
08-17-2013, 06:26 PM
^ what she said haha

ShyMer
08-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Oh how cool, I didn't know the Baltimore aquarium did mermaids, it's been a few years since I've been.

MermaidHyli
08-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Oh how cool, I didn't know the Baltimore aquarium did mermaids, it's been a few years since I've been.
I didn't either. I was there last summer and I never saw anything about it. I've been going there since I was a wee little thing and always wanted to swim in the stingray or shark enclosure. I know they do the dive with sharks but I dunno if they have mermaids swimming in their tanks. I would die of excitement if I was ever given the chance to do that.

ShyMer
08-17-2013, 07:47 PM
I know, I've always wanted to swim in the sting ray tank in particular. I'd love to see mermaids there.

Mermaid Veruliya
08-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Oh wow I've always loved that aquarium! I had no idea they did mermaids, I was just there last fall.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Interestingly, when I was a kid I went to the Baltimore aquarium, and while walking down a set of stairs overlooking a tank, I saw a large, horizontal but fish-like fin flapping in the water beneath the lowest stairs, and was certain that there was only one creature with a horizontal fish tail... so I declared to my entire family that it had to be a mermaid. I was convinced I'd actually spotted a mermaid there for the longest time (and this was twenty-four years ago or so).