PDA

View Full Version : MerPalooza Information and Clarification

Stephanie Sims
08-19-2013, 07:01 AM
This thread is intended to serve as a place to give information and, in some cases, set the record straight on several elements regarding MerPalooza. Thank you to the admins for the space - This is my first time creating a new thread, so hoping it reads correctly.

*A lot of good information can be found on a prior thread. Mainly, that thread was really one that was created to post links and pics.

AniaR
08-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks for all the info, I will say I am surprised to hear my book was on the website I never saw it there these past few weeks, and as I'm not a sponsor nor did I attend I'm confused why it would be there at all, though thanks for the apparent sharing of it. In terms of your directory, most of that leg work is already done. On mernetwork there is a thread that links to every mer-store. www.mermaidtails.net links to most of the tail makers, and www.mermaidtales.net links to most of the performing mermaids if you'd prefer to simply post those links instead of having to put every individual one. The website does seem much better organized now than it did before the event. Hopefully you can keep it updated for next year, as I know it was a source of confusion for many in the months prior to merpalooza.

I think Scott and I got off on the wrong fin, I had been communicating with him via FB, my Raina account, and my email (not intentionally, I didn't realize til after the fact) so he may not even realize we're all the same. I'm willing to move forward with respect if he is, I'm sure he's learned a lot from this experience.

Stephanie Sims
08-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Yes. We are aways learning. :) *About the web site, we are very fortunate to get a ton of traffic there due to his hard work and the timeliness of the event, etc. and the MerDirectory was a way to let everyone share their links - another place to get listed!

Raina, we had (think it's still there) your book on because it's a hot property and, along with other books by our fave artists, we wanted to highlight it.

Have a great rest of the week, Everyone.

Steph