PDA

View Full Version : Carrying Bag for Silicone Tail?!

Delphine
08-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey, guys. I know I haven't been as active on MN since Project Delphine has been mostly completed this past May. Been super busy. @.@ Anyway, the reason for this post--I've been mermaiding a couple times in the real ocean, instead of a pool. Yay! The problem? I took my tail in it's plastic bag last Friday, & before I got to swimming with my best friend, the bag ripped. So, I swam tail-less. Sad, I know. Long story short, I couldn't carry it for the 30 minute walk to the lake comfortably without the bag. Why? This is a heafty 30lb. silicone tail, & even though I have some muscle.. 30 minutes with my tail awkwardly falling out of my arms would be pushing it. ^__^" Does anyone have any advice on making or buying mermaid tail bag that can handle this kinda weight? I'm thinking a nice, sturdy canvas fabric or something similar ought to work well.. Preferably with comfortable shoulder straps, as the old bag used to leave angry, red welts all over my shoulders. Thanks, my lovely mers! =D Any advice is helpful.

Oh, for anyone who wants to see the completed art thesis work, here's my online gallery. They are in "Gallery", under "Project Delphine": http://iwstudios.deviantart.com.

Arella
08-20-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm working on one but it won't be done until Decemberish bc I leave for school on Sunday... but I was looking at vinyl and just making a pattern to go with it.

Mizuko
08-20-2013, 08:20 PM
I also want to make one- I'm still making my own silicone tail, but through having a Merbella's partial-silicone tail, which is significantly lighter in comparison, I know I'm going to need a better bag! O_o At the moment I use an old monofin bag to carry my Merbella's tail, but my arms get very tired- especially if the tail is wet!
I'd love to see a back-pack big & sturdy enough to hold a larger fluked tail- like a competitor monofin! :)

Mermaid Tasia
08-20-2013, 08:32 PM
I would recommend a canvas or mesh bag, made from fabrics from the store and custom built to fit your tail. Then I would recommend a padded strap for carrying. I use plastic right now since its the bag my monofin came in, but I thibk for next year a build a custom one.

Delphine
08-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Hello, all. Thanks for replying so fast, Arella, Mizuko (Hey--How goes your tail-making, ladyfish?! Any updated posts for me to read on your thread?) & Mermaid Tasia! Oh, I forgot to mention.. The way I designed my fluke.. um, how to put this.. well, it's HUGE. AS in, several inches larger all the way around my Finis Wave mono fin-3ft. long-huge. This makes is sadly unable to fit into the thin, plastic monofin bag my Wave was mailed in. A heavy-duty vinyl may work, or canvas. Yes, padded straps are necessary! XD And a backpack or something may be interesting.. Even if I have to do a hand-stitched backpack or messenger-bag style one for myself for now. Hm, that may be a good idea to attempt.

Mermaid Danielle
08-20-2013, 08:52 PM
I'd recommend using a backpack design for long walks like that.

Btw, I love the netting stuff you made for the project!

Mizuko
08-20-2013, 09:05 PM
Not much to update on my tail XD I wish I had more news! Currently working on the fluke/fin molds, I'll upload photos of them in a week or so- the silicone is still on its way from the US but I've got the paints! ^_^ So its a waiting game XD Once I've molded the fluke/fins out of fibreglass, I'm going to re-use the clay for the scale sheet :3

Could neoprene be a good material for a backpack? A few wet-suit backpacks are neoprene, so it doesn't matter if they get wet. If it was sewn with the plastic coating on the inside, the water will just gather/run out of drainage holes, so the bag wouldn't get heavier if the tail was still dripping.

Arella
08-20-2013, 09:21 PM
I have a Merbella partial silicone with a competitor so I get the huge fluke thing xD

johncdecker
08-20-2013, 09:32 PM
hi im john decker i just joined. i wanna post pics of my tail but i cant figure out how to put them on here can u tell me?

Delphine
08-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Not much to update on my tail XD I wish I had more news! Currently working on the fluke/fin molds, I'll upload photos of them in a week or so- the silicone is still on its way from the US but I've got the paints! ^_^ So its a waiting game XD Once I've molded the fluke/fins out of fibreglass, I'm going to re-use the clay for the scale sheet :3

Could neoprene be a good material for a backpack? A few wet-suit backpacks are neoprene, so it doesn't matter if they get wet. If it was sewn with the plastic coating on the inside, the water will just gather/run out of drainage holes, so the bag wouldn't get heavier if the tail was still dripping.

Yes, don't worry. Take your time on the molds, because you want them exact, as your tail will come from them. Trust me, it is worth the extra loving time & effort. Haha, I had to fix my clay molds because my helper & I dropped our equipment on them. Twice. XD We were both freaking out, fixing it. Ah, the craziness of sulphur-free clay molds.. inconvenient because molds will warp if you beat them up (ie. drop your brushes & cups on them, kick them or accidentally step on them, etc.), but then again, they are easily just as fixable. Phew! Cool, I'll keep an eye on the horizon for these mold-photos. ;) What clay did you end up using? Is it that "Monster Clay" everyone talks of here? Hm, we'll have to talk about this fiberglass part once oyu've done it. I've yet to use the material, but I'm sure I will for Tail 2, when the times comes. That one will be considerable more decorative. [Like these koi-inspired beauties I'd found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVEYS7Gc-4] Maybe a Mandarin fish or otherwise colourful fish as the new inspiration.

Anyway.. back to the bag.

Neoprene backpack? I'm sure it'd be sturdy, as its what wetsuits are made off. I am not, however, the best of seamstresses and don't have access to a sewing machine. I'll probably make at least a temporary one out of canvas & see how it goes. I'm designing one in my head that is a bag that folds into a backpack right now. I'll sketch it out later, to get it on paper. If there's plastic on the inside, might the bag mold from the collected water if not cared for properly? Sorry, the mold factor freaks me out. I searched for cleaners on here for a while to make sure my baby wouldn't start growing science experiments between swims. There's a great 50/50 white distilled vinegar & water cleaner I use, in my plastic squeeze bottle. It does an excellent job of getting rid of the strange, stagnant water smell! Hm, drainage holes for the bag? That'd probably work. Lol, can't escape those damned drainage holes with these tails, huh? They're a tricky thing..

Delphine
08-29-2013, 03:59 PM
I have a Merbella partial silicone with a competitor so I get the huge fluke thing xD

Yeah? How big's the competitor monfin, Arella? My Wave must be smaller size for a monofin, but seemed big to me, because it's the only one I'd ever used & so different from the separate flippers I'd used before! My Wave was originally only.. eh, maybe 18" across, but I enveloped it between my fluke halves & enlarged it in all directions. It's about 3ft in length, maybe 2-2.5ft wide, & the heaviest part of my entire tail, much to my helper's and my amusement.

See?! Lolz XD --> http://iridescent-wings-studio.tumblr.com

Particularly.. 14082

What's the inside of your participial silicone tail, Arella? Is it neoprene fabric? I feel like that's what often used. I'd looked into partials a bit, but wanted to go for the full silicone. I can see there's some advantages to the neoprene inside, as you can install a secret zipper. That would have been nice, haha. Maybe for Tail 2. Your outer scales are silicone, right? Any decorative fins?

Delphine
08-29-2013, 04:03 PM
hi im john decker i just joined. i wanna post pics of my tail but i cant figure out how to put them on here can u tell me?

Welcome to MN, John Decker. Check out his thread to post your tail & see fellow mers's lovely creations etc. When you post an image, in the forum box there's a tiny button of a tree with a box around it. Click that, upload & share! Good luck.

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?1389-SHoW-Us-YoUR-TaiLS-THReAd!!!&highlight=show+tails

Thalassa
08-31-2013, 08:37 PM
I've been trying to find something to carry my tail in for a while...I have a Merbellas full silicone tail (about 35 lbs) with a 30" long by 26" wide fluke. You're right, they are HEAVY! My fluke can't be folded at all because its all monofin, so finding a bag that can fit it is tricky.

Right now, I carry my tail over my shoulder. It takes some getting used to, but I balance the length of my tail down my front and my fluke right in back of my shoulder. I'm not really strong in my upper body (although mermaiding has made me stronger) and I find I can carry it this way and still use my arms pretty well for other things. I'd still like to find a bag to cover the tail when going into events, though...

Sorry, I digress. Anyway, I think a backpack type thing could be a good idea. The problem with a shoulder bag is that it'd put all that same weight onto one shoulder. A backpack should balance that across both shoulders. I think Raina has a bag for her tail that was a prototype made by Mermaid Saphira or Saphina...it looks to be a sturdy cotton but I'm no fabric expert. It's in one of her videos where she shows party clips.

PearlieMae
08-31-2013, 09:35 PM
A canvas carrier, like a large canvas sheet that folds over the tail and rolls up like a camping bedroll, with adjustable shoulder straps, with the fluke hanging down from your shoulders...you would look like you had fluke wings! Except it would be under the canvas.

Canvas is relatively lightweight, will dry once you unpack your tail and hang it up and would be washable - no mold problems!

Merman Arion
09-01-2013, 03:51 AM
This thread made me remember something that i saw on Merman Christopher's Facebook.

Here is the picture. How about carrying your tail with this?

Ariel-Starfish
09-01-2013, 05:59 AM
I'm still carrying my tail wrapped in big towls. I wanted to make my own cotton bag first but the tail (fluke) is heavier then I thought -_-

Patches
09-01-2013, 12:33 PM
IKEA IKEA IKEA IKEA.

Those giant ass blue IKEA bags are the ONLY thing I can fit my tail in.
It is quite uncomfortable on the shoulders because the straps are thin.

Also, the ends of the fluke fold over and do stick out of the bag.

Anahita
09-01-2013, 06:17 PM
For local stuff (basically, not plane travel) I think a heavy duty canvas backpack-style carrying bag would be the best idea. That way the weight is distributed on both shoulders, the bag itself can be thrown in a washing machine and dryer when needed, and it keeps the tail ventilated (so you don't get a nasty musty smell to it if it has to stay in the bag, wet, for a few hours or so). I used to have a few garment bags that were like that, HUGE canvas affairs that were worn like a backpack to keep my dance costumes in (some of the costumes weighed more than the 35lb silicone tails) and I loved them because not only did they have all this space and were comfy to carry, but the canvas also was great for putting on iron-on transfers with your logo on them. :D

The only thing about them that I don't like for mermaid tails is that they folded over a wooden pole. I don't think that would fare well for the silicone, although I guess you could remove the pole and stick the tail in without it, but the bag does sag, like, a lot, when you do it.

I like Christomer's solution of packing it in a big, durable box for plane travel/moving the tail for long distances where it can be damaged easily. I just don't think that'd be the best solution for a 20 minute drive to the beach and walk on the sand.

PearlieMae
09-01-2013, 07:20 PM
I had mentioned before, and subsequently deleted, but an electric guitar case, with the padding gutted out might be an option for traveling.

~Glimmer- Betta~
09-03-2013, 12:06 AM
No one has thought of fabric art portfolios? I seriously can't be the only one. :P That's what I stick mine in.

You can get medium ones for quite cheap but the larger you go the more expensive you get. I have a very large one ( about 36"x42") from my art school days. They are a good investment, and would be very easy to attach back pack straps to if you wanted.

http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewing/Stiff-Black-Nylon-Portfolio-19-x-24/5640717/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewing/Martin-Pro-2-Portfolio-24-x-36-X-3/6159498/product.html
http://www.tristatefiling.com/angap92m3xbk-art-portfolios.aspx
http://www.portfolios-and-art-cases.com/cases-by-size.html
http://www.tranzporter.com/portfolio-Case-32-42.asp

If youre strapped (seewatididthere) for cash, you can always get the plastic ones too. Those are much more cheaper and are water-resistant. You could punch small holes in the seams to let them drain water. They tend to fall apart thought so they are more of a short term thing (I went through two in a year).
I hope this helps! <3

Ariel-Starfish
09-03-2013, 03:17 PM
IKEA IKEA IKEA IKEA.

Those giant ass blue IKEA bags are the ONLY thing I can fit my tail in.
It is quite uncomfortable on the shoulders because the straps are thin.

Also, the ends of the fluke fold over and do stick out of the bag.

I tried to get my merbellas tail in a blue Ikea bag but it isen't deep enough :(

AniaR
09-03-2013, 09:42 PM
I hired local mer Saphina to make one for me. :D she's the best. You can see pics on my instagram way back

Ariel-Starfish
09-04-2013, 02:19 AM
I hired local mer Saphina to make one for me. :D she's the best. You can see pics on my instagram way back

I'll check her profile and ask her ^^
Is the bag made of just normal cotton fabric?

Delphine
09-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Wow, thanks for all the ideas! You mers are fin-tastically helpful! I'll try a couple & report back!

(Also, yay I'm not the only one with this tail problem! XD The heavy tails are awesome but totally harder to transport.)

Mizuko
01-13-2014, 06:30 PM
I know this thread is old-ish, but I'm looking at getting one of these:
http://www.freedivershop.com/waterway-heavy-duty-monofin-bag

The only issue is, I cannot find the dimensions of the bag ANYWHERE online. I know its big- but my silicone fluke is HUGE. I'm going to ask around on the freediving forums to see if someone can measure it for me.

SIF
01-13-2014, 09:09 PM
I know this thread is old-ish, but I'm looking at getting one of these:
http://www.freedivershop.com/waterway-heavy-duty-monofin-bag

The only issue is, I cannot find the dimensions of the bag ANYWHERE online. I know its big- but my silicone fluke is HUGE. I'm going to ask around on the freediving forums to see if someone can measure it for me.

They are usually only about the size of a large monofin. Aaaaand the straps HURT.

Mizuko
01-13-2014, 10:10 PM
They are usually only about the size of a large monofin. Aaaaand the straps HURT.

I have a competitor monofin in my fluke, which is a large-sized monofin, so I'm curious to if it will fit (if I fold the floppy bits of the fluke down). I wouldn't mind replacing/fixing the shoulder straps though! I'm travelling internationally in less than a month and (if its the right size) this bag would be pretty handy, even if the straps hurt after a while.

Mizuko
01-16-2014, 05:02 PM

Nyssaf1sh56, have you used one before or do you own one? XD I've asked multiple forums and even the WaterWay facebook page about its dimensions but to no avail. I thought looking up the dimensions of WaterWay monofins would help, but again there are no dimensions of them online either! lol!
If anyone has any clue to the size of the monofins it can carry, that would be amazing!! I'm travelling in 2 weeks time and I really want to take my tail with me; its too heavy to go as carry-on so it'll have to be checked in, and this is padded for protection.

New York Mermaid
01-16-2014, 07:07 PM
I know the waterways are about 62cm but they have one tjats similar to the competitor monofin size. Ill ask jv and see, I know he has one ill get back to you on that

Mizuko
01-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Thank you so much Lanai!! <3

Seatan
01-16-2014, 08:46 PM
I am trying to figure out how to make a bag for my Finfolk tail with its ginormous fluke ends. Not an easy puzzle...

Talia
01-20-2014, 04:05 AM
No one has thought of fabric art portfolios? I seriously can't be the only one. :P That's what I stick mine in.

You can get medium ones for quite cheap but the larger you go the more expensive you get. I have a very large one ( about 36"x42") from my art school days. They are a good investment, and would be very easy to attach back pack straps to if you wanted.

http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewing/Stiff-Black-Nylon-Portfolio-19-x-24/5640717/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Crafts-Sewing/Martin-Pro-2-Portfolio-24-x-36-X-3/6159498/product.html
http://www.tristatefiling.com/angap92m3xbk-art-portfolios.aspx
http://www.portfolios-and-art-cases.com/cases-by-size.html
http://www.tranzporter.com/portfolio-Case-32-42.asp

If youre strapped (seewatididthere) for cash, you can always get the plastic ones too. Those are much more cheaper and are water-resistant. You could punch small holes in the seams to let them drain water. They tend to fall apart thought so they are more of a short term thing (I went through two in a year).
I hope this helps! <3

I use one of those too, but I wouldn't trust art portfolios for an airplane ride; they are too flimsy, or at least, mine is. No protection at all, no padding, and if something heavy ended up on top, or someone hit it, the monofin would break for sure. I have a Magictail, so the monofin is delicate.

I traveled by train with it, and I was afraid of putting it on the suitcase rack - for the same reason as before. It's way too big for the overhead shelf and to be under the seats, so it ended up traveling between the last seats of the wagon and the wall. I was keeping an eye on it just in case, but nobody could trip on it, and it did not move at all, since the space was very narrow. Here is a vid of it, in case someone is curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQM5xeNygxc&amp;feature=c4-overview-vl&amp;list=PLK4Z9h74dTrkY2laRWYC7eVmUHYsbnVU2

AniaR
01-20-2014, 06:11 AM
I have still yet to find anything that fits mine. Before merfest the joke was several mers with bigger flukes were convinced they could find me something but when I saw their flukes in person they were all able to fold their fluked width wise to a degree and I can't. I have looked up monofin bags and portfolio bags and bike cases eventually my friend Sephina made me a giant tote and for gigs that works. For anything else I have to ship in a box

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Delphine
02-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Hm, yes it seems I'm not the only one with a large-fluke-in-need-of-a-carry-bag problem. Thanks for sharing more, all. At this point, I'm still thinking of designing & making one. Probably in neoprene for sturdiness, customability & to help with water. Most other fabrics would get gross pretty quick, eh? Anyone here ever created a tail a bag from scratch?

Mizuko
02-02-2014, 11:17 PM
I ordered the WaterWay bag a few weeks ago, but it hasn't arrived ^^; So I cant say for sure if my tail will fit (I got the dimensions from the seller; it'll be a tight fit but I might be able to squeeze it in!) I was hoping it would be here by now, as I'm flying to Phuket on Wednesday and wanted to take my new tail with me... dang. :P

Winged Mermaid
02-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Just quick input in case no one else has said it. The key to carrying something heavy like that in a backpack- hipstraps. Backpacking backpacks and other heavy duty ones have them. When done right, it shifts most of the weight to your hips, which helps immensely. I'm planning on making a carrying bag for my tail eventually, and with my back issues I'll be aiming to have those for sure!

Mermaid Jaffa
02-05-2014, 01:28 AM
Those art portfolios come in a more sturdy version. Last I checked it was plastic, but you can get the canvas type and pad it with foam or something else soft, then stick your fin in the middle of it.

How bout those tennis or musical instrument cases?

Ashton
02-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I am just thinking of making them. Sewing canvas is not that hard and I have done it before, it would just have to be big and structured well.

Mizuko
02-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Update on the WaterWay bag! :) It arrived 2 days after I got back from Phuket (lol, irony). And my tail fits! JUST. Its a tight fit. I dont really zip it up properly because I dont want to squish it too much. My Competitor monofin has been cut slightly, so I think a full one wouldn't fit, but as it is I'm pretty happy :) Its a lot easier to carry 15kgs on your back! haha!

SIF
03-23-2016, 02:54 AM
I went to goodwill and bought two different bags that you transport suits in. One had pockets on the outside and a sturdier shoulder strap and i use it. It works perfectly, with a towel on my shoulder. I need to get a better padded strap.

SIF
05-29-2017, 01:17 PM
With my previous tail, I used a luggage bag, from my local thrift store. I could zip the tail in, fluke on one side and doubled over body on the other and then simply pick it up by the shoulder strap, so they hung on two sides of the top of the bag. I now have a MerNation Basic fluke and the thing is too large for the largest luggage bag at the luggage stores in Hillsboro, Beaverton AND Portland. I walked it around all three cities and tried. I've been using a canvas christmas-tree bag for a bit now, and it mostly works, but I've decided to tailor it to the tail's shape a little more.

Dancing Fish
05-30-2017, 09:11 AM
Surprised nobody posted this bag: https://www.thehouseofflynn.com/products/presale-professional-mermaid-tail-bag
(https://www.thehouseofflynn.com/products/presale-professional-mermaid-tail-bag)It appears to be on sale at the moment! I'm thinking of picking one up, but I doubt it's wide enough for my custom fin.
I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate a handcart in my bag, because my shoulders can't handle a silicone tail for more than a few minutes. :)

Mermaid Fenicia
05-30-2017, 03:57 PM
I use one of those big, blue bag from IKEA as they are waterproof, big and easy to carry and very cheap ;)

Mermaid_Mari
07-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Surprised nobody posted this bag: https://www.thehouseofflynn.com/products/presale-professional-mermaid-tail-bag
(https://www.thehouseofflynn.com/products/presale-professional-mermaid-tail-bag)It appears to be on sale at the moment! I'm thinking of picking one up, but I doubt it's wide enough for my custom fin.
I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate a handcart in my bag, because my shoulders can't handle a silicone tail for more than a few minutes. :)

I know a lot of mers that have had trouble with this bag and the company, mainly, the way the bag sits on your back puts pressure on the wrong side of the fin and has snapped several monofins in heavier tails, I know Mermaid Jess from Perth Mermaids has not had a fun time with this company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Momo
07-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Looks like i will be flipping my bag over so the fluke is upwards

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Dancing Fish
07-02-2017, 06:06 PM
So for those making a bag for their tails where the weight will be mostly on the bottom (as in, sitting on a mini luggage hand truck 'cause I'm lazy and have a wrecked shoulder), should the flukes still be pointing up? I was thinking of rigging some kind of bar at the top so the fluke would fold over and kinda dangle down. Good idea/bad idea?

Mermaid Momo
07-06-2017, 03:13 PM
So for those making a bag for their tails where the weight will be mostly on the bottom (as in, sitting on a mini luggage hand truck 'cause I'm lazy and have a wrecked shoulder), should the flukes still be pointing up? I was thinking of rigging some kind of bar at the top so the fluke would fold over and kinda dangle down. Good idea/bad idea?
From my experience with my bag, fluke down will be too heavy. When my fluke faced down my bag sagged and i had to lean forward just to keep it from hitting my ankles or pulling me back and making me fall backwards. I flipped it fluke up for my gig and have since carried it in the bag 2 other times and it is so much better, easier to carry, less tension and weight on shoulders, and no pulling me backwards because of weight

So i would say even if You plan not to carry the tail bag , still make it so that if you did Carry it the fluke will be up.
Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

Mermaid_Auquita_123
10-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Is there a mermaid tail bag that my friend and I can get any suggestions

Saelyyia
10-03-2017, 08:05 PM
House of Flynn Makes a pretty solid one that you can find here: https://www.thehouseofflynn.com/products/professional-mermaid-tail-bag

Raina did a review on it that was really indepth if you are curious about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3MWrPdS7dY

Mermaid Momo
10-03-2017, 09:01 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/7ee365b91508e8b8090d0840bd87573b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/ad2aa2942dd37f64c95ffc4c5a8c390d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/8159175c0d735d085639d91336bc0983.jpg

My new tail bag 😊😊

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

MermaidAiera
10-03-2017, 10:42 PM
That's adorable Momo! I'm thinking of making a tail bag for myself, I hope it turns out as beautiful as yours :swoon:

Ashton
10-04-2017, 09:32 AM
I was thinking about getting a House of Flynn bag and just flipping the straps around. I found out Scuba Pro sells a large monofin bag, but when I got it it did not fit my competitor monofin and tail . It was off by about 1 inch on both sides, and it had the blades pointing down.

Mermaid_Auquita_123
10-05-2017, 09:00 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/7ee365b91508e8b8090d0840bd87573b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/ad2aa2942dd37f64c95ffc4c5a8c390d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171004/8159175c0d735d085639d91336bc0983.jpg

My new tail bag 😊😊

Where did u get that

Sent from my LGL56VL using MerNetwork mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=95032)

Mermaid Kane
10-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Momo, those pics are the best! :3

Mermaid_Mari
10-10-2017, 10:33 PM
I just received my tail bag from Mermaid Kairi! It’s super heavy duty and super gorgeous. With a personalised logo and custom sizing it’s perfect for my mythic hybrid tail. It has backpack straps, two zippers, a clip to keep your tail against your back, and a little inner pocket for accessories. She’s only just started making bags but I think they’re going to be popular!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171011/44d45c4ad0b4ad38efaa32ca1a285104.jpg

Nerdmaid Faith
10-11-2017, 02:25 PM
I just received my tail bag from Mermaid Kairi! It’s super heavy duty and super gorgeous. With a personalised logo and custom sizing it’s perfect for my mythic hybrid tail. It has backpack straps, two zippers, a clip to keep your tail against your back, and a little inner pocket for accessories. She’s only just started making bags but I think they’re going to be popular!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171011/44d45c4ad0b4ad38efaa32ca1a285104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYASSS

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

TybeeMermaid
10-11-2017, 05:31 PM

Your bag looks so cute! I've been thinking about making bags myself but I don't think I'll start tackling that project until the summer starts.