PDA

View Full Version : My Children with a Mermaid Experience Thread

Mermaid Caspiana
08-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Idk if i put this in the right spot. But who cares. So I'm at myrtle beach and today was my first swim in my tail. Yesterday I was on the beach taking pictures and again today then I went to the pools. I got in to the one with no one in it to put my tail on. Then after awhile I went to the big pool and was attacked by little kids (meaning there were two little boys too. Not as interested but still) who saw me from their balcony. For a good 3 hours at least getting my hair messed with and water poured on my head to keep the mermaid wet and giving mermaid-back rides and more these little girls would have stayed with me all night. Asking if they could visit me in my room tonight and if they'll see me tomorrow. So cute! One point the one girl asked what my name was and I said Caspiana and she said, I'll just call you mermaid. Oh gosh! So I'll be posting adoringly pictures and videos of tonight and hopefully YouTube too. When I had to get out I had to go slyly over to the deep end and take it off and throw it up on the deck for my sister o wrap up in a towel and take it away. When I came back over they asked where my tail went and I said, I had changed back into my legs. One said can I see your feet. As if she had never seen feet before! I almost died! So more adorableness to come. So much was in that pool tonight! So excited for tomorrow. Lol! Ready for business!

Now you guys can post cute stories and pictures and videos and stuff of these kinds of experiences in your tails!
I love kids!!!

Mermaid Caspiana
08-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Also speaking of kids, anyone know how to get your tail on/off with out them seeing?

Mermaid Cascada
08-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Awe!!! Unless someone carries you somewhere where that can't see you might need to wait it out. Or maybe even but scooch to a bathroom which isn't a good idea lol. I can't wait to see pictures!

Mermaid~Summer
08-21-2013, 06:50 PM
That is So cute!! Kids are awesome. Well, the well behaved ones are awesome. I know a fellow Mer who got attacked (literally) by a few kids and they were jumping up and down on her and destroyed her tail that she had made herself :( I'm so happy that you had a better experience :) Can't wait for pictures and video!

Gem Stone
08-21-2013, 09:59 PM
I just tell kids that I'm like a selkie. my tail can come off when I need to go on land, but it only works for me. and I remember my first experience tail swimming with kids. I was a kid myself, being only seven. they thought it was a fun idea to try to drown the mermaid. so I learned a valuable lesson, get a good breath each time, cause you never know when twelve kids are going to jump on top of you and hold your head underwater. and being as my first tail swim was at weeki wachee, you'd think those kids wouldn't be quite so freaked out about a mermaid, but they chased me around all day

Mermaid Caspiana
08-22-2013, 01:50 AM
Awe!!! Unless someone carries you somewhere where that can't see you might need to wait it out. Or maybe even but scooch to a bathroom which isn't a good idea lol. I can't wait to see pictures!
I know right! And I figure ill really only have to worry about this if I'm swimming somewhere like the beach. Otherwise I'll probably be at a party or event where I get there before everyone and leave after everyone.

Mermaid Caspiana
08-22-2013, 01:52 AM
That is So cute!! Kids are awesome. Well, the well behaved ones are awesome. I know a fellow Mer who got attacked (literally) by a few kids and they were jumping up and down on her and destroyed her tail that she had made herself :( I'm so happy that you had a better experience :) Can't wait for pictures and video!
That's terrible! But yeah, they were very polite and the mom was hilarious! Also another balcony was packed edge to edge. A whole family crammed to see the mermaid in the pool. Lol

Mermaid Caspiana
08-22-2013, 01:54 AM
I just tell kids that I'm like a selkie. my tail can come off when I need to go on land, but it only works for me. and I remember my first experience tail swimming with kids. I was a kid myself, being only seven. they thought it was a fun idea to try to drown the mermaid. so I learned a valuable lesson, get a good breath each time, cause you never know when twelve kids are going to jump on top of you and hold your head underwater. and being as my first tail swim was at weeki wachee, you'd think those kids wouldn't be quite so freaked out about a mermaid, but they chased me around all day
Ya. On one ride I came up and she did afterwards and kinda fell back and accidentally brought me with her came up coughing but recovered quickly thankfully. :)

Mermaid Caspiana
12-24-2013, 03:12 AM
Here are all the pictures from my trip to the beach this summer!!! There are some repeats because my mom took a couple each pose. And the ones with the kids are somewhere in there. Hope you like them!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pv4u97xkiqt7u9k/hJ8RKXEo0m

SIF
12-24-2013, 04:19 AM
I also found scooching a bad idea. It wears the tail and tries to pull it off of your body.... :doh: turning sideways from you desired point and rolling on the other hand seemed to be working just fine.

Fun123joker
02-26-2014, 07:16 PM
I had experiences with kids. I'm not as fond of them as you are but I still play. But again I find it tough to Handel children because I'm afraid the adults would put them in my hands and I'm no baby sitter. I don't know what to do when one can trip and fall or another starts scareming. So I tend to keep play time around an hour. Lol you can see that I have no future for parties but hey I'm only 14