PDA

View Full Version : How I got my money back from Fish Butts!

mermaid Syrean
08-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Hiiiiiiiiiii Guuuuuyyyyss!

So since my last post (which is where I explained my "experience " with Stephanie from Fish Butts)
i had gotten Great news from Paypal :D saying that my claim was being processed from my credit card company! And guess what I received in my bank account today :) All of my money back (minus currency conversion costs)

so I'm here to tell you that there is hope :)

Now for those of you waiting for tails/ refunds from Stephanie I'm telling you from experience your probably aren't going to get it from her :( sorry to be honest! But your can get it back by filing a payment dispute through your credit card company.

You will need to go to your branch tell them your situation don't be afraid to tell them it's for a mermaid tail they need to know and yes your might get weird looks lol they will print out a form to fill out and will ask you to print out your Paypal transactions with her and your email conversations! Now before I go own you must be under (150 days of waiting) for your product! For those of yourbeyound this point sorry but there's not much you can do besides sue her!

Once you have everything preferably have written confirmation from Stephanie saying " your tail will be shipped to you on this date" to prove that she has lied about shipping dates!

Then leave it with your company they will contact PayPal for you then hopefully after examining all the evidence you will forward a refund straight to you after about a month :)

hopefully this help a lot of you out there :)

Ilyena
08-23-2013, 08:11 AM
That is awesome news ^_^, hopefully it can go towards another tail ^_^

Moongazer
08-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Why does everything have a time limit? I'm 180 days from the time I payed. I really wish this wasn't so difficult.

Marie-Josie Cayer
08-23-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm glad that you have a refund back for your Fish Butt tail. For people who waited for plus/less a year (like I do) perhaps another solution may be possible. I am hoping that one day Stevi will open up her eyes and resolve these issues before she ends up in the wrongful place. Go figure.

Moongazer
08-27-2013, 01:57 PM
Actually called, if you are in Canada you have 120 BUT you need to submit the request before 90 days or its likely it will be denied.

Small claims it is for me.

AniaR
08-27-2013, 04:14 PM
She seriously just needs a line of credit.

BlueMermaid
08-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Go here if you have no received a tail or refund: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?6088-Refund-or-Tail-by-December-1-or-I-m-going-to-report-to-the-police&p=88470#post88470

Meridian Mer-Gyver
09-01-2013, 03:28 PM
I am not the admin of this page, it was started yesterday and I totally support and back it! If you have been burned, ripped off, or left out to dry then join this group and lets make voice a pod of voice to be heard! Ps. You can also report their page as a scam, if a company is continuing to take money from its clients and NOT delivering on any promises, then it is a SCAM and its ILLEGAL

https://www.facebook.com/phishphanny