PDA

View Full Version : Is she taking orders?

Mermaid Avalon
09-05-2013, 07:12 AM
HI everyone... Just wondering if, by chance, anyone knows if Raven is taking basic tail orders at this time? I have sent 2 emails with the subject "ready to order, payment ready", but I haven't heard anything back. Had anyone else had this experience? I am SO excited!

AniaR
09-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Nope. But she will be realllllly soon!

Mermaid~Summer
09-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Avalon, I'm so excited for you and jealous! :) Hopefully if all goes according to plan I'll be able to order a Merbellas tail the beginning of next year :yay:

Merman Arion
09-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Avalon, I'm so excited for you and jealous! :) Hopefully if all goes according to plan I'll be able to order a Merbellas tail the beginning of next year :yay:

Really? Great for you! I'm glad to know that you will be getting a new tail soon.

I'm looking forward to see you with a brand new tail! :cool:

As for me, the more i think about it, the more i want to be the first merman asking for a Merbella tail. I like the fact that she is selling basic tails for 1000$ because i can afford that kind of money. Because i don't want to be a professional, i don't think it's worth it to ask for a performance tail with 3000$.. :thinks:

MerEmma
09-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Really? Great for you! I'm glad to know that you will be getting a new tail soon.

As for me, the more i think about it, the more i want to be the first merman asking for a Merbella tail. I like the fact that she is selling basic tails for 1000$ because i can afford that kind of money. Because i don't want to be a professional, i don't think it's worth it to ask for a performance tail with 3000$.. :thinks:

You won't be the first! Here's the first to see how she did it: http://instagram.com/p/aMHm0HIgRH/

I love the dorsal on that one. I'm sure Raven would make an awesome tail for you. :D

Merman Arion
09-05-2013, 01:31 PM
You won't be the first! Here's the first to see how she did it: http://instagram.com/p/aMHm0HIgRH/

I love the dorsal on that one. I'm sure Raven would make an awesome tail for you. :D

Really? Oh well, the second i guess :p

Ariel-Starfish
09-05-2013, 01:48 PM

It's DEFINITLY worth the money but caution! : The shipping is really expensive! My basic tail (with competitor fin) was a total of 2000 $ ( = tail and shipping)

It would be awsome trough, seeinG u in a merbellas tail :D

Mermaid~Summer
09-05-2013, 08:32 PM

My fabric tail should be done in the next few weeks but I would happily maim someone for a silicone tail lol. (Just kidding about the maiming......sort of) :eyebrows:

Mermaid Avalon
09-10-2013, 02:07 PM
ariel, shipping was nearly $1000, if I am reading/understanding correctly?? I am assuming your competitor monofin upgrade was also extra, correct? I still haven't heard back, but I am hoping there is some kind of queue as far as when email orders are received? @ Summer, very excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see it!

MerEmma
09-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Keep in mind Ariel lives in Belgium, not the US so it won't quite be that much!

Ariel-Starfish
09-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Keep in mind Ariel lives in Belgium, not the US so it won't quite be that much!

Exacly! ^^

AniaR
09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
shipping to me in Canada was 350.

Patches
09-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Man, I hope she's taking orders soon. I'm thinking about it....

Gem Stone
09-11-2013, 01:14 AM
I wish I had the money! but on a side note, question, if you have the monofin you want in your tail and you send it to her, does actually help the price at all?

Sitre Seer Moroaica
10-04-2013, 01:47 AM
I'm SO glad she lowered her performance prices to $2600!
Right now I'm at $1380. I raised that in 8 months. I have my design all pretty and set and I'm way to excited when I can FINALLY order my tail. I've been without one for 2 years and its by time I got some amazingly made <3
I am curious on shipping though. No one really says how much their shipping is and I know depending on where you live really makes an impact but I love being prepared and not knowing about shipping does kind of worry me. But either way I'm SO excited to get my Merbella's tail and very envious to those who have one or are about to order :D

Ariel-Starfish
10-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Any news on the current orders she had? I haven't heard from Raven for a month about my glue and bra. I know she's been sick and bad a hard time. But I heard Taylor did all the emails for a while? I'm going to try and send a new email I guess! :)

AniaR
10-05-2013, 07:23 PM
I havent heard from her all week, and I can see on FB she hasn't "seen" my messages, so I'm not sure she's got internet outside of her phone. The only thing I did see was a post on Monday or Tuesday I think about her working hard on client stuff. So I'm sure another email wont hurt to remind them, hopefully soon.

AniaR
10-05-2013, 07:23 PM
also, I'm not helping with messages/emails anymore for the time being, too busy!

Ariel-Starfish
10-06-2013, 08:08 AM
also, I'm not helping with messages/emails anymore for the time being, too busy!

Thanks for the reminder! :) I acsedantly posted the same question in the merbellas tread, just so u know I don't wanna stalk u or anything :) lol

Rogue Siren
11-15-2013, 04:01 PM
I'm actually being a "bad" person and using a loan from my credit union to fund my tail....so whenever she's open for orders again (and I have my design ready), I'll be ordering a tail and a couple tops from her. xD

Merman Arion
11-15-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm actually being a "bad" person and using a loan from my credit union to fund my tail....so whenever she's open for orders again (and I have my design ready), I'll be ordering a tail and a couple tops from her. xD

I hate you with a passion ;) :p

LOL

SeaSister
11-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Realizing now how hard it is to order a tail even when you have the money ready for payment, I think that I will ask my parents for a loan when I'm ready to order a tail from her. I can pay them back with monthly payments or something, which would be good since raven doesn't accept payment plans. That is, assuming my parents are nice enough to do that, hehe. If it doesn't work out though then I will probably go the credit loan route as well. I'd rather be a bad person than miss my chance at a tail due to insufficient funds at the time of ordering. :P

Rogue Siren
11-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Hahaha! XD

Sadly most of my family is more broke than I am..... Otherwise I would ask them...... Lol

Luckily (weird I know) my car insurance expires soon, and my new policy + my loan payment for my tail should be less than what I'm currently paying now..... So excited! :)

Btw...when I say "soon", I mean at least a month or two....xD