PDA

View Full Version : Merberry Blues

Pixie Mermaid
09-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Hey all! first post here, and I'm kind of sad it has to be negative. I bought a tail from Merberry June 29th 2013. The first few weeks were great! Communication was awesome and super fast! She even upgraded to partial silicone for free! It was very nice of her! We emailed back and forth and I told her my ideas and she told me she had some sketches for me! I wanted to wait to give her my messages before she started on my tail, just to avoid any confusion. Just so she wouldn't start it right away without a finalized design.

Then after that everything went down hill. I received no responses from quite a few emails, and the only replies I did receive were from her friend helping her out on her facebook page. The last message I actually received from Amanda herself was from her etsy telling me she would get back to me in a week. That was August 8th. It is now September 10th. I am very lost. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when I ordered from her. But now I'm just sad. I'm going to ask for a refund and hope that she hasn't actually started on it yet. I've just emailed her and left a message on her facebook and etsy. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Kae
09-10-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you, sometimes tails can take a while to finish. When you ordered, did she give you an estimated date that it would be finished?

AniaR
09-10-2013, 10:25 PM
it's still early enough to file a complaint with paypal and get your money back!

Pixie Mermaid
09-10-2013, 10:34 PM
@kae I asked if she could possibly have it by dragon con,(labor day weekend) and she told me she could. But I told her not to rush to try and have it to me by then!

@Raina It's past the 45 day mark :(

AniaR
09-10-2013, 11:15 PM
If PayPal is connected to your bank or credit card you go through that I think its under 6 months

Pixie Mermaid
09-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Everything is resolved and Amanda was amazing about it ^-^ apparently my emails were just lost at sea. We're all good now! :)