PDA

View Full Version : Sup :)

Spindrift
07-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Hey so I was known as SeaSparkles on mer.yuku. I'm still sort of representing two people, but I'm pretty much the only one who posts, so whatever.

Anyway, just as a re-intro... we both travel a ton (a bit more than 25 countries right now - lol the Traveler's Century Club had better watch out!) and know several languages... uh. I'm currently in college studying engineering+product design - and yes, I'm a bit of a nerd (and a total introvert). I also dabble a lot in computer stuff/coding - especially web site design. So. Yeah. Just putting it out there in case people need me around or something. My friend is studying in Canada. We decided to be a duo and make this our own secret project because we figured it'd be a freaking awesome way to stay in touch.

We probably started on the mer scene 4-5 years ago.

Man I really like this auto-save feature on the new forums. Pretty handy. And it's awesome that we can upload other file types now! This is pretty exciting.

Winged Mermaid
07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I know you! Haha ;) 25 countries- that's nuts and awesome! What a lifestyle.

Yeah I'm loving all kinds of new features on this *nerdy happy dance* People who like to get off topic better watch out- I can move individual comments to other topics now. Muahahahaha! There's a kink in the upload (19kb limit is not gonna work) but hopefully we can get that fixed here soon.