PDA

View Full Version : Monofin for training?

Ariel-Starfish
09-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Hi guys!

I have a competitor monofin in my merbellas tail and scince I want to practice more, I was thingking of getting a momofin to train with in my local pool? (wich tails are not allowed.)

That type of monofin should I get? (here are so many diffirent types and don't know wich one should be best. :confused:.

I live in Europe so a EU import online shop/store would be nice! :)

Thanks in advice!!

xxxx

teeth4u
09-11-2013, 01:39 PM
I'd go with a wave or a rapid. That's what I have and I think it's a good one for practice because it's still big but allows you to do tricks and stuff. The foil is really easy to do tricks in because it's smaller but going from the competitor to the foil is a big difference and I think you would be better off practicing with a monofin that is more similar to your competitor but still slightly easier to use.

Mermaid Fenicia
09-11-2013, 02:12 PM
I have this one in soft (http://www.leaderfins.com/product.php?id_product=246) for practicing in our pool. It's almost the same size and stiffness as a competitor, but much cheaper than in. ;)

Ariel-Starfish
09-15-2013, 07:16 AM
I'd go with a wave or a rapid. That's what I have and I think it's a good one for practice because it's still big but allows you to do tricks and stuff. The foil is really easy to do tricks in because it's smaller but going from the competitor to the foil is a big difference and I think you would be better off practicing with a monofin that is more similar to your competitor but still slightly easier to use.

So i better stick to a rapid then? (I'm sooo going to ask this for christmas! XD)