PDA

View Full Version : Top Designs

SirenPearls
10-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Hello dear merfolk *u*
I´m new here and just wanted to share some design ideas with you c: ♥
I actually draw manga but I love designing ...especially fantasy charakters *-* I´m planning to make some of these with silicone, just have to see which of these will be realizable >u<
I´m very sorry about misspellings, or grammar mistakes or that I start each sentence with "I" :´D I´m German and i just have my lame school English :´D but an English forum will probably the best way to improve my English >u< ♥

the design I will defintely try to realize will be nr.4 >U< my future tail will have the same colors :3

The design of nr. 4 is btw a varation of the top which my OC (original charakter) wears :3 she still doesn´t have a name..but she will be a betta fish :3 the tail I´m planning to realize will have the same colors but a normal fluke. Here´s a WIP of the charakter :)
If you want to you can visit my artist page on fb :3 at the moment I just write in German, but if you want to, I´ll also translate into English :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/PaperyStar/181032131993381

so... I hope it wasn´t too hard to understand me ;o; I will do my very best and keep you up to date with the tops ;o;
Love Papery ♥

MerEmma
10-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Wow! Those are SO pretty. :D

Jeblily
10-20-2013, 03:55 PM
I loooooooooove love love the grey top design you have on your betta!!!!!!!!!!!! The nautilus idea is one I have thought of too, I was going to take split nautilus shell. :) Except I was going to do one of the pearled versions.....

AniaR
10-20-2013, 04:00 PM
that anchor one is so smart, Raven should get on that hahah she could totally do your design justice!

Jessica
10-20-2013, 04:16 PM
These designs are really beautiful! Your English is fine :) I speak a little German (I can read much more than I can speak!) but my grammar ist nicht sehr gut! :)

Aziara
10-20-2013, 07:26 PM
I absolutely love unique tops, so I really love these! I never even thought of nautilus shells! Would it be ok if I use some combinations of these as starting points?

Mizuko
10-20-2013, 07:31 PM
These designs are awesome!!! :D Really creative and unique! I hope you get to make them into real-life tops, I'd love to see them!

SirenPearls
10-20-2013, 07:55 PM
thank you so much >u<
@AniaR :´DD I wouldn´t mind if she did xD I still have to learn how to handle with silicone and I really love her stuff *-*
@Jessica: I´m so glad to hear this >u< and very cool you can speak German *-* did you learned it at school? ö.ö
@Aziara yeah of course you can use some of these :3 But please show me the pictures *-* I´m very interested in seeing some of these realized >u<
@Mizuko thank you >u< I also hope so ;o;

Time to say good night >< it´s 2 o´clock in the morning here :´D

SeaSister
10-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Oh my goodness, those look fantastic! To be honest, I'd really like to see how you go about making them, PaperyStar :3
I've no doubt that Raven could do them all justice, but it'd be really neat to see some fresh blood in the top-making group lol.

Out of the ones that you've done, hmmm... it's really tough for me to choose, but I think my favourites are the one you'll be doing (#4) and #2. OH and the jellyfish one. I would totally love to wear the jellyfish one if it was made purple. XD

Mer-Crazy
10-20-2013, 09:58 PM
That turtle one is adorable but I'd love to see the jellyfish one come to life. So elegant <3

carmelasmith
12-16-2013, 03:57 AM
I love the double shell design!! Really want it..unique piece out of all

Aziara
12-16-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm going to try to make a necklace/harness like on the second picture. I'm so tired of my pendants kicking me in the teeth when I swim, lol.

MerEmma
12-16-2013, 02:25 PM
The coral one is my favorite. <3

Mermaid Kalliope
12-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Wow! These are all great! ^-^ Your English really isn't that bad. :-D

I must say, the Jellyfish reaaaaally has my interest. I like No. 5 a lot, too. I don't know! So many cool tops! *o* of course I love the nautillus one. I looooooooove nautillus (am I spelling that right?)

I would love to see these come to life!

Ariel-Starfish
12-18-2013, 09:42 AM
The turtles are to darn cute, haha!

SirenPearls
01-06-2014, 11:00 AM
thank you all c: and once again :´DD It´s so much fun >u< ♥

Jessica
01-06-2014, 11:14 AM
:jawdrop: I love, love, love the octopus with the anchor!!! Wow! That would be so much fun to sculpt! (I wish I had thought of that!) Your top designs are incredible :) are you going to make all of them in silicone?!

I'm working on ideas for a jellyfish top, octopus and a coral top.....I just made a teeny octopus last night! :)

SirenPearls
01-06-2014, 12:24 PM
awww i have to see yours *-*

i don´t know if I will do all of them but I think the most >< but that will need time... because I´m also molding my fluke next weekend which already will be very expensive >< I would like to sell some of them so I can supply more shell shock for the molds >< but Germany isn´t that big and I don´t know if there are people who would be interested in them ><"
I already started the sculping of the black light blue one >< and maybe I start sculping the octopus this week :3 i won´t need all of the shell shock for the fluke so maybe I can also mold some parts of the tops =))

Meemerdd
01-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Your designs are amazing. <3 I'd love the first one so much. XD Matches my tail designs I like.

drucilla
01-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I LOVE ALL of these!!!! So want!! lol

Mermaid_Dominique
01-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Love the tops! You did a great job! =D Can't wait to see these worked out!

Mermaid Dottie
01-14-2014, 01:55 PM
0.0 How have I not seen this thread before?!
These are so stinkin' CUTE! I love them!

mermaidtigris
01-17-2014, 08:29 AM
Ich finde diese echt geil! Ich hab mal versucht solche Mangas zu malen aber bei mir hat es sehr komisch ausgeschaut, ich muss wahrscheinlich mehr üben! :)