PDA

View Full Version : hello from a german proffesional mermaid

Mermaid Natalie
09-15-2011, 11:15 AM
hi all,
my name is mermaid natalie and im from germany.
i like to show you my tails and pictures and hope you like them.

www.meerjungfrau-live.de

sadly till now everything is german but i will make a translation soon.
im also on facebook
www.facebook.com/MeerjungfrauNatalie

greetings mermaid natalie:)

Alveric
09-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Danke, fraulein! (That, I'm afraid, exhausts my complete supply of German.)

Alveric

Mermaid Natalie
09-15-2011, 11:45 AM
nice,
thank you

Spindrift
09-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Cool tail color scheme :) Did you make it?

Toxotes
09-15-2011, 12:23 PM
Hello Natalie
Your pictures are very beautiful.

Mermaid Natalie
09-15-2011, 01:58 PM
hi,
the tails are made by a proffesional company the name is attic art you find the link on my webside.
we are planing a full costume with fins on my back and also a few new tails.
greetings natalie

AniaR
09-15-2011, 03:28 PM
BEAUTIFUL

Mermaid Hamant
09-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Love it! You are very beautiful. :)

jukumerboii
09-15-2011, 08:20 PM
WOW just amazing,, u are beautiful and so are the tails!!!

Nerissa
09-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Oh! Oh! Another European! Fantastisch! Willkommen Natalie! German is quite similar to Norwegian, so I understand a bit. :) I've been to Germany a few years ago, in Berlin. To see the Berlin wall. And I went to Tropical Islands, which I loved! It was so much fun! Berlin was the perfect place to spend the Autumn Holiday, and I will most definitely come back someday.
Anyway, welcome to Mernetwork, Natalie! It's so cool to see some fellow Europeans here! :D Love your pictures. Very beautiful!

Mermaid Natalie
09-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Hi again
Thank you all for the very nice replays
@Nerissa Yes Germany is very nice also it has Great places to dive
I will also work for tropical Islands Next Year BTW if you go there again it is possible to were your mermaid Tail there
Greetings Natalie

Mermaid Natalie
09-20-2011, 05:10 AM
hi all,
my first 2 videos are online now, you find them on my webside
www.meerjungfrau-live.de
these are imagemovies for a german indoor diving center, was a funny lokation and a nice team but 8 hours shooting also this was the first swim in my new tail and that was very hard couse it has 30kg and the fin is very long.
hope you like the movies
greetings natalie

Spindrift
09-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Hey,
Your video doesn't work (and there's only one, from what I can see..). I went through the page source and it sort of looks like it is not connected properly. However I did find the link to the video specifically: http://www.meerjungfrau-live.de/montemare_mermaid_at_night2_ipod.mp4, B (http://www.meerjungfrau-live.de/montemare_mermaid_at_night2_ipod.mp4)ut your website has that really annoying thing where it shows the same URL for every page and so every link just takes it back to the homepage. You might want to look into getting that changed. :)

Mermaid Natalie
09-21-2011, 02:40 PM
hi,
yes sorry the webside had a problem but it is fixed now and it still playes the video now.
greetings natalie

malinghi
09-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Natalie, I just wanted to let you know that this site can be displayed in German if you want. The posts will still be in whatever language they were written in, but you can set the interface for the site to be in German. Just click on the language menu at the bottom of the page.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/5a6td.jpg

Mermaid Lorelei
09-21-2011, 11:42 PM
Wow, you are stunning! And welcome to the community! It's wonderful to know we have mer all around the world.

Mermaid Natalie
09-23-2011, 05:00 AM
thank you for that information, sadly in germany we do not have such nice boards about mermaiding
so offten the bist thinks are in america:)
greetings natalie

Mermaid Natalie
09-23-2011, 05:04 AM
@lorelei, we have a lott of mermaids and merman in germany not proffesional but there was a mermaidmeeting this year and over 400 girls and boys with tails that was amazing

Mermaid Natalie
09-23-2011, 01:20 PM
now i have also put my videos on youtube here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNJ6W3EpJN4

or you can click meerjungfrau natalie
greetings natalie

Aquatica
09-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Love the two videos, Very beautiful

your tail is very long and kind of reminds me of Chinese fight fish with their flowing tails.
What kind of tank in that you are swimming in. We have nothing like that here in Edmonton at all. It looks very deep as well.

Mermaid Natalie
09-28-2011, 10:50 AM
hi,
it is the indoordivingcenter Monte Mare Rheinbach and 10 meters diep.
its very nice for apnoediving but i think its a bit boring for scuba divers
greetings natalie
ps my latest movie is also online now