PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Diving!

Sirenade
11-03-2013, 01:05 AM
I posted this on the facebook pod page and it is probably too late for here, but I'm posting anyway.

A group is getting together in Laguna Beach (Shaw's Cove or Crescent Bay) for SCUBA diving and snorkeling. We are meeting at 9:00 a.m. and hope to be in teh water by 10. Feel free to come by and join us. Look at the facebook pod page for more information. :D

Anahita
11-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Sounds cool. I go there a lot for snorkeling and stuff. I'll see if I can make it, but I doubt it... I have a class at noon. :(

Sirenade
11-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Yay! Successful day of diving, snorkeling, tasty food, and hanging by tide pools. We will definitely do a re-do! I will make sure to post about it sooner. :P

Mermaid Kalliope
11-04-2013, 06:23 AM
BAH I missed this. Dang it. Hahaha

Sirenade
11-04-2013, 08:44 PM
I didn't think to post here until last minute. I realize that not everyone looks at facebook either. Next time, double posting! :D
It would be lovely to meet you two at some point as well. :)

Mermaid Kalliope
11-05-2013, 02:11 AM
I was working at Knott's Scary Farm anyways. XD I wouldn't have made it. I'd need to carpool. I drive a boat. (Lincoln town car) and cannot afford gas at the moment. Also... If you don't snorkel or SCUBA, but kinda just.... dive... is that okay, too?

I'd love to meet everyone! I only know like two SoCal mers! (Anita and HB_Angela)