PDA

View Full Version : Technique and Tricks thread

TheChimera
11-18-2013, 01:22 PM
Technique and Tricks thread, here you can share the tricks you've learnt and the techniques you have use or are used. Feel free to share in detail, and help other maids and men learn them too.

Trial and error stories welcome

Tell us about your favorite tricks and do you have a Go-To move? Do you have a routine intro to performances? If you do tell us about it and your experiences regarding the audience's reaction.

Go ahead and dive in!

Echidna
11-18-2013, 02:02 PM
Did you check the stickies?
There's a several pages long "Underwater Tricks Thread" :)

Unless you had something different in mind.
Now that it's mentioned, I have to re-read it, I could use a few more nifty tricks by now heh.

TheChimera
11-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Oooooops, lol ill go check it out but this thread was supposed to be like an experience thread, hope it wont cause too much of a crossover problem. But everymer is welcome to post some new stuff on here and give feedback on the techniques they have used, like what does and doesn't work and how well it's received by the audience

TheChimera
11-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Did you check the stickies?
There's a several pages long "Underwater Tricks Thread" :)

Unless you had something different in mind.
Now that it's mentioned, I have to re-read it, I could use a few more nifty tricks by now heh.

Same, i have a few I would like to share, just kind of throw it out there and see what the peeps think.