PDA

View Full Version : Mertailor Refurbishments

MermaidNerenia
09-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that even though Mertailor is advertising refurbsihments I dont know if he will follow though with them. I emailed him twice about fixing my tail (small tears, stretching problems, cracking, repainting) and he requestd that I send pictures. After I sent pictures I never got a response I emailed him twice more and again never recieved a response. I posted on his facebook but all I got was his standard "please email us at ..."

Sad and Dissapointed

Going to have to either contact Raven or a SFX friend of mine for repairs I believe.

Mermaid Odette

MermanMatty
09-22-2011, 12:57 PM
When he posted the standard "Please email us at Mertailor@yahoo.com", did you do so? If not there is no way to contact him. You could just call him, that is the best way to stay on top of your tail :) If you want to call him about it I can tell him to expect your call :) I don't mind helping out.

MermaidNerenia
09-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Yes I had previously contacted him there about it, we talked twice about refurbishments, and he asked for pictures and the year I purchased the tail. I sent him a reply with the pictures asking for a price and never heard anything back from him. I sent him 2 more emails after that asking about a price and if he was still planning to help me refurb my tail and still never got anything. After posting on facebook I wasnt sure if I should email him again because I didnt want my emails ignored again.

MermaidNerenia
09-22-2011, 01:34 PM
If calling is the solution could you PM me the number?

AniaR
09-22-2011, 03:32 PM
Raven did an excellent job with mine, but I dont think she has time to offer that to other anymore. She's pretty busy with gigs. If he painted your tail with createx, it's pretty cheap at craft stores. I was able to get some createx and an air brush and a heat gun all for under 50$ (you don't need anything too big and crazy since you're just doing fix ups). If your tail was made with Alex you can buy that very cheap too for any rough spots- just keep in mind it takes a reallllllly long time to cure. Since your tail is a few years old I'm pretty sure it was still latex etc

Nim
02-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Mermaid Odette,I'm again sad…
I wrote a lot of time for biiiiig problems with my tail and the mertop,but he never reply.
I waited for months…At last he answered (annoyed) that he would give back my money,but he had said the opposite!
A person like that disgusting me.