PDA

View Full Version : The "soul mate" project

AniaR
09-24-2011, 08:07 PM
My friend Jack has started a viral project I wanted to share with you in hopes you'll also share it. Jack has started this website and corresponding video: http://simplegesture.net/ in hopes of winning back a woman he feels is his true love. IN addition he simply wants to spread the joy of a simple gesture and what a difference it will make it a person's life.

If you visit the website you'll see this video that explains how the project works but basically he'd love for you to post a photo of yourself from wherever you are (your face or anything that identifies you doesnt have to be in the photo, you dont need to post your name) with a sign that says "Jack Love Shannon"

The video is trying to go viral and being shared everywhere without Shannon seeing it. So by the time she sees it it has a bunch of views and the video is compiled of photos from all over the world showing "Jack Loves Shannon". The project is aiming to to wrap up around October in time for "National Soul Mate Day"

So check out the site, and if you think it's cool consider participating. Also, PLEASE SHARE THIS.

DISCLAIMER: If for some reason you realize you or someone you know knows Jack or Shannon please make sure it doesnt get shown to Shannon before the date!

Lotus
09-24-2011, 11:35 PM
awesome. I'm so in. ;)

melbel1023
09-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Me too!

Syrenia
09-25-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm in! This is so adorable!

taom
10-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Raina, what happened in the end? Has he shown it to her yet?

AniaR
10-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Not yet, still gathering views, images, and video :)