PDA

View Full Version : Victorian mer meet.

Mermaid Bella
01-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Get out your bustles and steam powered tails....

ok, ok, that was for all the poor people who keep getting excited about steampunk mermaids.

so we've been saying for some time that we want to have a meet up down here, I can tell by how successful Adelaide meet ups have been that this could be amazing. And you never know, we could end up with our own convention eventually.

So, I feel like we should really plan ahead with this, give everyone a chance to see this message and contribute to location and date, and to work on their tails. Coming out of winter I know my old gal is in need of some care.

so, we can organise a day by the pool, or the beach that the mermaidens hang out at (the ones with the bigass rocks in the water) as it seems calm enough to swim, though for safety I would prefer to go with a pool, no rips or waves to fight if someone's tail is malfunctioning.

we can organise some food for a picnic, all of the pools near me have places for picnics. And my mertender is good at keeping kids at bay, so they won't get too grabby at the tails.

so thoughts?

Mermaid Bella
01-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Looking at some local pools, is anyone interested at all?

Mermaid Romy
02-26-2014, 09:04 PM
I'm definitely interested! I don't have a tail yet, but I'd love to join in all the same C:

AnnaAbyss
04-16-2014, 09:04 PM
So would I, but I don't have a tail either.

Mermaid Syaira
06-18-2014, 12:09 AM
When are you planning this for?