PDA

View Full Version : Everybody into the pool!

Echinacea
01-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Halloo, Mers! Mermaid Marla Spellenberg and I got together yesterday and went for a swim at the pool I go to (Wayside Racquet and Fitness Club in Marlborough, MA). We are hoping to start making a regular habit of weekend swims, either at her club or mine. Guest admission at either pool is $12.00. If any mers would be interested in joining us, let us know!

My pool has Family swim time between 1 PM and 4 PM, then Adults Only from 4 PM - 6 PM. Marla and I got there at about 3:30 PM, so we caught the end of Family time. We had one family ask us about getting tails, because they have a young boy who is very interested in mermaids/mermen. *hint hint JV!! ;) * Several other people asked about mermaids, and we were happy to chat with them! In the locker room afterwards, a lady who had been soaking in the hot tub with us mentioned that it was extremely quiet for a Sunday (probably because of football games), that usually the lanes were packed, so we may try going on Saturday and see how the crowds are.

Anyway, if you would like to join Mermaid Marla and Mermaid Echi for a swim on a weekend, let us know!

MermanZen
01-20-2014, 11:40 AM
that sounds amazing but im in NC and I don't have my tail ready yet but thanks for spreading not only mermaiding but also mermaning thanks :)

MerMarla
01-27-2014, 04:59 AM
Halloo, Mers! Mermaid Marla Spellenberg and I got together yesterday and went for a swim at the pool I go to (Wayside Racquet and Fitness Club in Marlborough, MA). We are hoping to start making a regular habit of weekend swims, either at her club or mine. Guest admission at either pool is $12.00.... Anyway, if you would like to join Mermaid Marla and Mermaid Echi for a swim on a weekend, let us know!

I'll be going to my Gym pool (Hampshire Hills Sports & Fitness Club, Milford, NH) hopefully on Tues or Wed. this week (1/27/14) to inquire about a group (New England Pod) using the pool at off hours. Their guest cost is $12 also. The indoor pool goes to 9 feet and is great for working in a tail. They are fine with tail-swimming. So once I have answers there, I'll let you all know. Come summer the outdoor pool has a 12 foot depth. Its great!

Let Mermaid Echi or I know (on MerNetwork, here, I use MerMarla) if anyone wants to join us.
Squeeee!!!
(((HUGz))) & Bubble https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/e/B0C'z
Mermaid Marla (MerMarla)