PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Fellow Mer-Lovers!

Garrett
10-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey mergirls and guys! I'm Garrett, and I'm new here (though I did make an account on Yuku but only commented once, so I guess that still makes me a new member), and I literally have mermaids on the brain. I've been obsessed with all things Mer since I was three, but I've been obsessed with the ocean for much longer. I do not own a tail, though I want one badly (I'll probably start saving up eventually). While most of you are probably involved more with mermaid costuming, I've been involved more in books about mermaids. And trust me, there's a lot of them that have shown up lately. I also own a blog called the MerBlog (http://merbooksblog.blogspot.com/) where I interview authors of mermaid books, talk about upcoming releases, and more. I'll post a more extensive list of mermaid books in the movie/book recommendation section.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here! It's the beginning of a Mer-revolution out there, and I can't wait to talk with more mermaid-obsessed peeps like me!

Marinus Mortimer
10-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Welcome Garrett i too was into mermaids from a very young age and always felt drawn to the ocean every time i went with my parents i was the happyest kid there i wouldn't even get out of the water to eat i was there all day

Aquatarian
10-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Welcome! I think I visited your blog a couple of times in the past few months and I enjoy what you do and how you promote mer-related literature. I hope you like it here. ^_^

AniaR
10-03-2011, 08:53 PM
welcome! Great blog

Mermaid Lorelei
10-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the fun!

kazekoh
10-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Welcome~ Hope you enjoy your self ^^

Alveric
10-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Welcome!

Added your blog to the list of stuff I read.

Alveric

Garrett
10-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys!

Aquatica
10-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Garrett, welcome hope you ejoy your self here :D