PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for you guys ^__^

Mermaid_Kathrine
02-02-2014, 06:41 PM
So I'm saving to buy a merbellas tail lol and I've got colors picked out from a tail I seem that I think raven made for someone else. The girl with the green and blue tail lol but I was wondering would raven allow that? I don't want to just steal someone's design :( but I wanted extra fins on my tai like down the back and on the side of my upper thighs and I wanted to have a different fluke shape like this. What do you guys think ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MerEmma
02-02-2014, 07:00 PM
The first blue tail was owned by Alasea the Blue Mermaid I think. The second nobody really knows I don't believe. While Raven will do similar designs, it's much better to come up with your own! Take the same or similar colors and mix them around to see what you feel like.

Mermaid_Kathrine
02-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Thank you!

AniaR
02-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Alasea didnt keep that tail, Raven repainted it and used it for other things. I think she'll do several common colour themes but not exact copies.

Mermaid_Kathrine
02-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Thank you lol I'll just have to draw my own or pick out colors :) with me being able to try very well it shouldn't be hard :)

Mermaid Isabel(:
02-03-2014, 02:50 AM
I picked colors for my tail and then someone got almost the exact colors before I could make the order but she liked the black I added so she's doing the colors. I think if you just get creative and find a way to make it your own you'll be fine :)

Mermaid_Kathrine
02-03-2014, 02:51 AM
Yeah I thought so too ^__^ thanks!

ShyMer
02-03-2014, 10:48 PM
You can think about textures too for more variety.

Mermaid Dottie
02-04-2014, 05:34 PM
If you need a hand with your design, I'm always happy to throw colors around in photoshop. <3

Mermaid_Kathrine
02-04-2014, 05:39 PM
I done it guys! I designed my dream tail! I wanna show you guys. Okay so the little swirling hinges at the ankles are like fins or like jelly fish tentacles :3 since I love jelly fish for some odd reason ans since I think I would be a deep sea exotic mermaid I wanted the darker green and the darker blue to glow in the dark :3 what do you guys think ? :3

Mermaid_Kathrine
02-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Lol goodness I forgot to put the picture lol here