PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid practice videoclip

*Celine*
02-03-2014, 03:06 PM
hi guys,

I promised I would put up a video, the quality is awful and it's not professional at all (unfortunately). These are just practice clips.

(the top and gap have been fixed, the videos are from 2 months ago and I haven't got any new ones yet :-p)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=470959133008382&set=vb.470896756347953&type=2&theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb45lc-gomE

Merman Arion
02-03-2014, 03:41 PM
I'm so a jelly fish... :cry:

Why God? WHY?! Why don't we have some fucking big deep pools like that in France?????!!! :gah:

:headwall: PUTAIN DE BORDEL DE MERDE !!!!! (Cursing words in French)

*Arion not happy*

Merman Arion
02-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Lovely video, Celine ;)

I didn't mind the gap. Your tail is gorgeous!

teeth4u
02-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Oh my gosh! I freakin love your tail! You're a great swimmer :) You keep your momentum up so well and look really fluid in the water.

*Celine*
02-03-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm so a jelly fish... :cry:

Why God? WHY?! Why don't we have some fucking big deep pools like that in France?????!!! :gah:

:headwall: PUTAIN DE BORDEL DE MERDE !!!!! (Cursing words in French)

*Arion not happy*

hahaha, omg, I laughed so hard reading this. aaw sweetie, I'm sure you're one of the most elegant merman I've ever met. and believe me, that pool isn't that deep. I'm in Paris 17th and 18th of February for an audition, I wish I had some free time, then we could meet up.

Lovely video, Celine ;)

I didn't mind the gap. Your tail is gorgeous!

thank you sweetie

Oh my gosh! I freakin love your tail! You're a great swimmer :) You keep your momentum up so well and look really fluid in the water.

Thank you!!! You really think so?

teeth4u
02-03-2014, 04:37 PM
I think so! You must have good stamina :)

MerEmma
02-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Your tail is gorgeous! <3

Merman Arion
02-03-2014, 04:53 PM
hahaha, omg, I laughed so hard reading this. aaw sweetie, I'm sure you're one of the most elegant merman I've ever met. and believe me, that pool isn't that deep. I'm in Paris 17th and 18th of February for an audition, I wish I had some free time, then we could meet up.

I'm glad to have put up a smile on your pretty face :)

You don't have some free time while being in Paris?
That's a shame. For a second, I was looking forward to it and then... I saw the end of your sentence :cry:

*Celine*
02-03-2014, 05:07 PM
I think so! You must have good stamina :)

Thx, I am a dancer and I've done scuba diving for a couple of years so I can hold my breath for a while to, that probably has something to do with it. :-)

Your tail is gorgeous! <3

Thank you!!!

I'm glad to have put up a smile on your pretty face :)

You don't have some free time while being in Paris?
That's a shame. For a second, I was looking forward to it and then... I saw the end of your sentence :cry:

Yes, well, the problem is I don't know, I don't know what time I have to be at the audition yet and how long it will take... are we friends on facebook? otherwise I could contact you, the audition is at Theatre Mogador, not far from gallery LaFayette, do you know it?

Merman Arion
02-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Yes, well, the problem is I don't know, I don't know what time I have to be at the audition yet and how long it will take... are we friends on facebook? otherwise I could contact you, the audition is at Theatre Mogador, not far from gallery LaFayette, do you know it?

Yes, I know it very well ;)
I saw the Beauty & the Beast musical and the Sister Act musical there, right at this Theatre. It was awesome!

*Celine*
02-03-2014, 05:17 PM
Yes, I know it very well ;)
I saw the Beauty & the Best musical and the Sister Act musical there, right at this Theatre. It was awesome!

OMG , jealous, I wanted to see Beauty and the Beast soooo bad!!! I've never seen the musical before!! I hope it shows up on Youtube :-p, that's how I saw Notre Dame and Romeo et Juliette => loved those!!!

Merman Arion
02-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Well, you could go watch it in Paris :p

*Celine*
02-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Well, you could go watch it in Paris :p

True, I better take some extra cash wit me then :-p

Mermaid Jaffa
02-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Woo! I love everything! Your swimming, tail, you have nice grace and elegance. And you swim better than me!:D

MermaidStormy
02-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Your tail is gorgeous <3

MermaidLychee
02-03-2014, 08:39 PM
I love it! I never expected a full sequined tail to look so gorgeous, but it does! Color me a jellyfish too...so pretty! Way to go hon!

Mermaid Dottie
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes, bravo, dear. you're very graceful. Are you having trouble with you're top there? You could sew some fishing net or ribbon onto it and make a halter tie.
<3

ShyMer
02-03-2014, 10:45 PM
I hardly could see your heels at all- all over lovely job! I enjoyed your swimming also, very fluid. About the gap- have you tried sewing in a belt? If you use nylon strap, it should keep it from stretching more at least.

*Celine*
02-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Thanks everyone, you're all so kind!!!

Yes, bravo, dear. you're very graceful. Are you having trouble with you're top there? You could sew some fishing net or ribbon onto it and make a halter tie.
<3

I hardly could see your heels at all- all over lovely job! I enjoyed your swimming also, very fluid. About the gap- have you tried sewing in a belt? If you use nylon strap, it should keep it from stretching more at least.

The top and the gap in the tail has been fixed already, these videos are from 2 months ago and I haven't got any new videos yet