PDA

View Full Version : Chesapeake mermaid visiting the South Pod!

Mermaid Annariea
02-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Hello, lovelies!
I'm going to be in Florida for the entire month of March with my grandparents, and was wondering if anyone would be able to hang out, maybe go for a swim or something :D I'll be staying on Anna Maria Island.

Not sure yet if I'm going to be able to bring my tail for my trip or not, but we shall see.

Let me know if any of you are nearby!

thevirginiamermaid
02-20-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm visiting florida in the second week of march and staying in tampa with Eden Siren and visiting Trina Mason. It might be too complicated but we can definitely try to meet up!

Marlin
02-20-2014, 02:12 AM
If you are there for the entire month- the Florida pod is having a meet up at Alexander springs on the 29th. You are all welcome to join us :)

Mermaid Annariea
02-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Balsam, that would be awesome! If it's possible, haha.

And Marlin, I will definitely try! I think I'm going to be with my dad and his family that day, but we will see (: I would love to join a meetup.

Marlin
02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Happy to. Here is a link (http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?7255-Springtime-swim-in-Florida) to the thread.

And Miss Marlin and I will be going to a few other springs on the 30th and the 31st and would love the company if you would like.

Mermaid Annariea
02-24-2014, 01:57 AM
I may already be leaving to return to Virginia by that point, but I'll double check with my grandparents and let you all know! (: