PDA

View Full Version : From California Pod...Moved to FL.

Green Tea Mermaid
02-19-2014, 02:06 AM
Hi everyone. I am new to the south pod. I am from Southern California and I just moved to Orange County, Fl. Feeling a little bit like a fish out of water and just wanted to say hi. =) Looking forward to meeting some awesome Mers!

XMermaidMarinaX
02-19-2014, 11:27 AM
Welcome to Florida! :D

Green Tea Mermaid
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Thanks XMermaidMarinaX!

MermanZen
02-19-2014, 05:27 PM
That's awesome I read entry move to NC from FL and it's a great place I miss it so much

Green Tea Mermaid
02-19-2014, 07:30 PM
I've only been here a week and so far so good. =)

Mermaidmechanic
02-20-2014, 09:20 PM
I also moved from Cali to Fl! I used to live in san diego and now I'm stationed in Jacksonville. Welcome, the water is much nicer here! :D

Green Tea Mermaid
02-20-2014, 10:24 PM
Mermaidmechanic I love San Diego. I go every year for SDCC although its going to be more expensive this year seeing as I have to fly now. I am from Riverside County. I dive too and the water is freezing in Cali and its so merky. I haven't been able to check out the waters out here yet, but I've heard amazing things. BTW I love your new tail!! Raven's work is amazing and you're pictures are gorgeous! =)

Mermaidmechanic
02-20-2014, 10:49 PM
Thanks!!! You're going to looove the water here. I really miss SDCC. I used to go all the time but lately I haven't had the time to attend. I'm trying to go next year, since I'll be more settled out here. :) You should come to the meet!

Green Tea Mermaid
02-20-2014, 11:45 PM
What day is the meet? I just started two new jobs here, one is technically a transfer, so I am not sure I'll be able too. Plus I don't have any mergear yet. I am waiting on two tops, an Atlantis & a starfish top, from Raven they should be finished soon. I am just waiting on a spot to get an order in for a tail. Where's good to swim? I've been looking into going diving too, but I think I lost my NAUI card in the move, so I am waiting on my replacement card.

Mermaid Harmony
04-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi guys, I'm not moving to Florida, but I'm visiting this summer in July I think the 14-18 in the tampa/and a little orlando area, and wondered if anyone wants to meet up, I'm gonna go to HP world, and Weeki Wachee for sure. I doubt I'm going to bring my tail, but I might bring a tailskin or something like a spandex one.
:-)

MermaidCelesteFL
04-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Sorry I'm late on the response, but welcome! I'm in Orlando, and you're going to love it here!

Green Tea Mermaid
04-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Sorry I'm late on the response, but welcome! I'm in Orlando, and you're going to love it here!

I moved to Apopka. So far I am liking I here. I am really enjoying the springs here in FL. I wanted to go to the recent meet up, but the weather was too bad.

Green Tea Mermaid
04-08-2014, 10:56 AM
HI Harmony! I think a meet up in July is a great idea. I wasn't able to make the last meet up we had because I had to work. I live in the Orlando area, so that would be perfect. I don't have a tail yet, only two Merbella tops in the making, so not bringing a tail isn't an issue. =)