PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Mermaids

Mermaid Aubrie
03-03-2014, 07:30 PM
I was wondering what mermaids that are swimming near me here in the beautiful Hawaiian waters. Living in Mermaidia, somewhere over the rainbow I'm sure there's plenty of awesome Hawaii Mermaids out there that I don't already know. I would love to set up a pod meet up for any merms on Oahu to have some MerFun! I can bring my mermaid friends, & you can bring your mermaid friends & we can all be Merfriends!!!

Ayesha
03-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Aloha! I'm Mermaid Ayesha. Welcome! There are so many of us living here on O'ahu--Mermaid Citrine, Mermaid Harmony, Mermaid Linda Stephanie, Mermaid Storm, Waikiki Mermaid, Coradion, and so many more!
I am so busy with school right now, but I think after this week I will have some time! I am most available on Fridays after noon and on Saturdays! We have a Facebook page, but I think it is invitation only. We should definitely all get together! (:

Mermaid Jaffa
03-03-2014, 11:16 PM
The waves rocked you around for a bit. Was it cold in the ocean?

Marlin
03-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Used to live on Hickam AFB a few years ago...

Wish I could go back for a visit some time.

PearlieMae
03-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Can I come, too? I hate New Jersey.

:mermaid kiss:

Gem Stone
03-04-2014, 05:41 PM
I may or may not be in Hawaii in November. still thinking about it

Mermaid Harmony
03-06-2014, 04:14 AM
I live on Hickam now!! :-)

Marlin
03-06-2014, 11:08 AM
I was over by the Airport Gate- by the car wash. My house was just on the other side of that.

LauraLWatson
03-16-2014, 05:04 AM
Aloha to the Hawaii Pod! I'm Mermaid Laura, visiting from Texas. I will be swimming on my final day in Hawaii, Tuesday March 18 from 2-5pm. Would anyone like to join me and/or recommend the best spot? I've been to Hanauma Bay and Waikiki (and Waikiki is great if I want to be a tourist attraction, and Hanauma is a long bus ride for me, plus the $7... ) so thoughts?

LauraLWatson
03-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Well, I never saw ANY of these replies until today! Glad to know so many are out there. I visit often, so I hope we can all swim together soon!

Mermaid Anahita
02-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Aloha!
I realize this is an old thread, but seemed to be the right place for me haha.
I see many of you are in Oahu, but is anyone on Maui? I come to visit my mom once a year, and I'm on island now until the 28th.
I was hoping to contact some local mers, meet and swim ♡ I just made my tail and it'll be my first ocean swim.
I've tried to reach out to the pod or groups but I haven't gotten any response yet.

Hope to hear from/ meet some of you ♡
Have a fintastic day =P
Mahalo