PDA

View Full Version : Phuket Freedivers

Mermaid Melanie
03-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Recently I joined a small group of expats in Phuket on a days snorkelling and freediving. We met together at the beach in the morning and I gave a short safety briefing as the guys don't have any training ( although you would be surprised ! ) we decided to swim out to the island just off the cape of Phuket and along the way we went freediving down and taking pictures, videos and making fun bubble rings :D after that we got ourselves up onto the rocks, had a bit of lunch and then some folk headed back ( a long swim lol ) and some stayed for cliff jumping ! so lots of fun ! ill post here a few videos etc as we go but we plan to meet up regularly to do it ! anyhoo heres a lil short clip from the other day -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDDVquv4XGM

Eaton
10-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Phuket is a nice region to enjoy snorkeling and diving in Thailand. I have been there many times but last time I have been there about 2 months ago with my family. I have no experience of diving there but after visiting this forum. I have great wish to go there again and enjoy the adventures activities there.