PDA

View Full Version : Just signed up for SCUBA classes

BayouMermaid
03-16-2014, 07:59 PM
It looks like I'll be joining the small group of people on here who are SCUBA certified! I just signed up yesterday for the PADI open water diving course. It wasn't easy on the pocketbook, but I'm so glad that I'll finally be doing this.

Theobromine
03-18-2014, 08:50 PM
Hooray, you will love it! I wanted to get certified for years and years before I finally went for it. I wish I had done it sooner!

BayouMermaid
03-20-2014, 12:47 PM
Thanks! I figured that since I've wanted to do it for so long, now is better than never.

Arella
03-20-2014, 12:59 PM
I did SSI loved it!! Currently working on Night Diving, Nav, Nitrox, and Equipment Certifications :D

Capt Nemo
03-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Now SSI (old NASDS) here.

seafairy
07-23-2014, 11:07 PM
It looks like I'll be joining the small group of people on here who are SCUBA certified! I just signed up yesterday for the PADI open water diving course. It wasn't easy on the pocketbook, but I'm so glad that I'll finally be doing this.

Good for you! I also had hesitations before to take up more advanced scuba diving certifications but I manned up eerr womanned up, now I'm AOW certified and I intend of not stopping there. It's such a great and fulfilling achievement.

Mermaid Melanie
07-25-2014, 01:54 PM
That's great ! I'm sure you will get hooked on it ! It's an amazing experience diving really changed my life ! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

londonmermaid
06-09-2016, 05:37 AM
I just passed my PADI open water last weekend! It's quite a bit of work at the beginning but well worth it! :D

nightdiver
06-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Congratulations. Watch it, but SCUBA can become addicting.

The first year I was certified, I had planned a number of dives. I didn't do half the dives I had planned, but I went diving twice as often as I planned.

londonmermaid
06-09-2016, 09:56 AM
I bet! I'm planning on diving in Cuba this summer, then I have a friend who lives in Sardinia who wants to take me diving there and another wants to take me near Naples. I can see all my dollah going to this :lol: