PDA

View Full Version : Web Series Script up for grabs.

Mer-Crazy
03-23-2014, 09:34 PM
Hey guys :)
So a while ago I was super excited to do a web series (I still am) but due to most of my cast moving away I've had to abandon the idea I already had and start over. So I'm offering it up to anyone who really wants to do a web series but maybe doesn't have the ideas.
Some things about the script:
A few things that may make it hard to work with is that it requires about 5 people but I only wrote one mermaid role.
A good thing is that there are no hard things to work with like powers or constant tail transformations.
Bear in mind that you need not follow it completely, you'd be free to change it as much as you like to suit your needs.

If you're interested post here and I'll send you a PM with the stuff I had.

Mermaid Jaffa
03-23-2014, 09:49 PM
If only you were still interested in doing it yourself.

I love writing short stories, one of my stories have been published online. Its fan fiction for a game. SheDragon was my name on Might and Magic fan pages.
http://www.castlegobs.nl/whitegoblin_dragonriders.html

You already have a base for the characters, its not that hard to write up a yarn about them.

Mer-Crazy
03-23-2014, 09:55 PM
I don't need help with the writing, I've already written a majority of the script, and my personal interest is still there. It's just that everyone else who said they'd do it with me has bailed. So I've actually started up ANOTHER script lol, completely different story line with less characters. I'm determined to do something at some point. I have no problem with the writing, that part comes so naturally to me. I've written a few books, fan fictions and roleplays. It's just getting other people to give me a commitment because I don't really have any other mermaid friends who live around me.

Winged Mermaid
03-23-2014, 10:20 PM
Sorry it didn't work out for you :/ That sucks. I hope someone can give a voice to your script! And with your determination, I'm sure your new script will be awesome! :)

Mermaid Jaffa
03-23-2014, 10:48 PM
I can help with writing but I'm no good at making cartoons or putting stuff on youtube.

CowgirlMermaid
03-24-2014, 09:43 AM
I might be able to get enough people together..
May I take a look at your script?

Mer_Adella
03-27-2014, 09:08 PM
I have a group that is intereste and we have WAY more than 5 people :)