PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen/read performing mermaids around Europe?

Alcyone
03-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi merfolks!

I've always seen and read about american, canadian and aussie mermaids performing gigs in parties, aquariums and so on, but I was wondering "what about Europe?" Do you have any knowledge of performing european mermaids?

Mermaid Adriel
03-27-2014, 04:50 PM
I think Katrin Felton could be considered one :)

Echidna
03-27-2014, 04:53 PM
yes, there are a couple of mers who work as performers in Europe too, although mermaiding seems to have less revenue here than in the US.

Merlesque are a couple of UK mers doing gigs, shootings and videos as far as I know.

In Germany, there's one or two performers who do regular shootings in various locations, aquarium gigs and the like.
I'm also doing waterballet and synchronized mermaid dance during the summer.

Then there's one mer based in the Canaries.

Maybe there are more, but those are the ones I know about.

Alcyone
03-27-2014, 04:54 PM
I thought Katarine Felton moved to Hawaii(or another place in the US)...good to know!

Alcyone
03-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Thank you Caltuna! I check them out^^ they are amazing!
I tried to see your YT channel but it doesn't work..:(

Echidna
03-28-2014, 12:44 PM
whops!
thanks for pointing this out.

I've restored the link, I hope it works now.
(I don't have any performances uploaded tho, just a few test runs of when I first made my Naga tails.)

Azurin Luna
04-01-2014, 09:19 AM
I thought we also had a performing mer in the Netherlands, but I can't remember her name. I know Fenicia is a Belgian mermaid that does b-day parties for little children

Mermaid Crystal Shimmer
04-01-2014, 09:43 AM
I thought we also had a performing mer in the Netherlands, but I can't remember her name. I know Fenicia is a Belgian mermaid that does b-day parties for little children

Do you mean Kitty Madison?

Azurin Luna
04-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes, that's her :)

Mermaid Fenicia
04-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Mermaid Kitty also have a mer-friend that performs on events: mermaid Vicky ;)

Ondine
04-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Hiya! I am late on the response to this one, I have neglected Mernetwork for the past couple of months (shame on me!). I'm Ondine, one of the three Merlesque mermaids from Cambridge, in the UK. We perform underwater and on land as well :)

MermaidLilyRose
04-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Theres a few of us performing in the UK such as Mermaid Melody in Cornwall, Mermaid Aura in Swindon, Samantha Siren in London, Toni Mishell in Manchester and myself who all do various performances both aquatic and dry =)