PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Morticia Mermaid
04-10-2014, 07:51 PM
So, I noticed some issues over the last couple months of being back. Figured they were just glitches and they would go away, but they haven't and they are starting to get annoying.

1. My albums aren't showing up in the recently updated section of the albums. Have had others check and they can't see them either.

2. I can't see the Making tails or Buying tails pages. Says I don't have sufficient privileges to access the pages?

3. The Home page tab isn't even showing up when I am logged in. And if I log in while on that page I get the same message as the Making/Buying Tails pages.

Admins, fix maybe?

AniaR
04-10-2014, 08:41 PM
I have experienced those too but it often happens when I am on tapatalk. Are you finding it happens more on computer vs phone etc? I know there's been loads of bugs while they continue transferring everything over.

Morticia Mermaid
04-10-2014, 09:06 PM
O.o I don't have access to any of them via tapatalk, can't even see the options there. And this has been going on for a while, pretty much since I've been back. Not sure when they started the server transfer

AniaR
04-10-2014, 09:26 PM
yeah I have been having similar issues with tapatalk for months. Cant access photos, can't access certain parts of the forum (though I don't get a message, it just doesn't load) there have been issues for a long time. While you were gone we had hackers and it took a long time to clean up their messes :(

Morticia Mermaid
04-10-2014, 09:29 PM
That sucks. Wonder if maybe they messed with settings?

MerAnthony
04-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Morticia you maybe having that problem. I get that "page can't be displayed" an when I do get on it totaly freezes on me or it takes forever to load or it doesn't load at all. Sence they are changing things over I think there might be a few bugs.

Winged Mermaid
04-10-2014, 10:37 PM
So is it just on Tapatalk? Because we're overdue for an update on software with that, but I never updated it because everything seemed to be working 100% fine.

Morticia Mermaid
04-10-2014, 11:37 PM
No, it's the site. Or maybe something wrong with my account

Sent by star fish

Morticia Mermaid
04-11-2014, 02:07 AM
Hope this better explains. This is what I see every time I try to go to the tutorials page, or the buying page... You'll notice that the "home" tab isn't even there.

malinghi
04-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the screenshot, that really helps with diagnosing the problem. It looks like this was caused by a usergroup error. It should be fixed now, so let us know if you encounter this problem again.

Morticia Mermaid
04-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Thank you! All the makers get lost in my Facebook feed and I love looking at their new work. So it's easier to find them through the list here

Sent by star fish

malinghi
04-11-2014, 03:48 AM
No problem! If you have any other problems or concerns don't hesitate to ask.